Home – New Forums Other discussions FREE WEBINAR – Wed 3 July: Bullet-proof your business!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

After a great webinar last week, we’re pleased to announce a new FREE webinar coming up in a few weeks.

In this intereactive session Find freedom by bullet-proofing your business you’ll learn how to mitigate common risks that limit business growth, work more productively and discover why some entrepreneurs simply create a job, while others find freedom.

Joining our own Robert Gerrish is Australia’s number one small business author, Andrew Griffiths.

It’s on Wednesday 3 July 2013, starts at 10am AEST and runs for 60 mins. The webinar is supported by AAMI Business Insurance.

Click here to find out more and register.

If the live time doesn’t suit, still register as we’ll then send you a link to the full replay after the webinar.

Hope to have you there!
    Peter

Peter – FS Administrator
    Up

Hi all,

Thanks to so much to everyone who joined us for yesterday’s webinar with Robert Gerrish and Andrew Griffiths on ‘How to bullet-proof your business‘. It was a great session and very interactive.

All those who registered will get an email with a link to the replay in the next day or so.

If you didn’t register but would like to catch the replay of the session head here to find out more and you can register for the replay.

Thank again for coming along!
    Peter, Robert and Andrew.

PS: We have another series of free webinars coming up in August. I’ll post more details on a separate thread but you can find out more and register here: http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/webinars

ScarlettR
    • Total posts: 396
    Up

Hi guys,

It’s a great webinar! I’m trying to find the section where you mentioned you’d put the word out about automation and processes of other people. Did that end up coming to fruition? I’d love to know how others have gone about organizing that for themselves in their work day.

Peter – FS Administrator
    Up

Hi Scarlett :)

Thanks for joining us. We did put a call out on that topic on Facebook during the day and had 30-odd comments.

The questions we asked was: “My #1 tool for managing business processes/productivity is ____________.”

Here are the replies: https://www.facebook.com/FlyingSoloAU/posts/647771498584747

Cheers
    Peter

ScarlettR
    • Total posts: 396
    Up

Aaahhhh thank you! You guys are awesome.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.