• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone

Just thought I would say a quick hello, I’m kinda new, joined Flying Solo back in 2008 but never really got involved in the community but I’m back now (for good, honest!) :-)

In simple terms Blue Cherry works with businesses to make their websites search engine friendly so that they can be found on Google and get business from their website. I also offer a range of other online marketing services on a freelance basis and offer white label services through web design and other SEO agencies, see the links in my signature for more information.

I look forward to talking with you through these forums and hopefully adding some value to the community.

Karen

CruzAccountant
    • Total posts: 195
    Up

Hi Karen

Welcome to the forum! There are many other SEO gurus in this forum, but I’m sure you’ll fit in nicely.

Richard

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Thanks Richard, I guess it’s a great job to do if you want to work for yourself!

FletcherTax
    • Total posts: 347
    Up

Welcome Karen!

Look forward to your posts! I’m sure you’ll add to some of the banter and debate we often have regarding SEO issues.

Janna

soliddata
    • Total posts: 392
    Up
    FletcherTax, post: 35206 wrote:
    I’m sure you’ll add to some of the banter and debate we often have regarding SEO issues.

Yep, SEO does see to lead to some long (and generally very interesting) conversations…

Kev

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.