Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Freelancing a competitive world

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    17261#deleted
    • Total posts: 12
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

I am new to this site and keen to meet people that my require my assistance in logo designs, stationery designs, brochure flyers….
    http://www.graphixatmadison.com.au/services.html

Freelancing is a competitive world, I would love to hear from anyone who has any leads in this industry. I am also interested in hearing from anyone who self published their own book, as I am interested in illustrating and publishing my own children’s book….all ideas and suggestions are welcome.

Please visit my website to view my Christmas illustrations available for purhase:
    http://www.graphixatmadison.com.au/products.html

Thanks!
    Carly

The Copy Chick
    • Total posts: 963
    Up

Hi Carly,

You’ve got some really lovely work on your website.

Have you tried contacting graphic design or marketing agencies to see if they outsource any work? It might be a way to pick up something.

In the meantime, I’m happy to keep your services in mind. As a copywriter I often have people thinking I can also do design for everything else, so I’m trying to build a network of designers (graphic and web) to refer to when I have the chance.

Cheers,
    Anna

17261#deleted
    • Total posts: 12
    Up

Thanks Anna,

I am pleased to read that you thought I had some lovely work on my website, no doubt you noticed my passion for illustration.

Thanks for the tip, I have applied for a role with one agency in Sydney although the process is taking as long as expected. I am considering to try a few other’s and perhaps attend a “Meet & Greet” function in the New Year and in the meantime, may consider advertising in local papers.

Thank you for considering my services, it’s really nice to receive such positive feedback. In return I will keep you in mind, as I like your approach with your website, it’s quirky, professional and has a personal feel about it.

Thanks again!

Carly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.