Home – New Forums Logistics Freight Forwarders for LCL

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    byt10
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi Guys and Gals,

I’ve been importing from China using a Freight Forwarder here in Australia that be be frank isn’t all that good.

The goods I bring in about once every 2 months are between 1cbm and 3cbm so LCL. The goods I order are all FOB Ningbo with the odd Qindao thrown in. Basically I just give the details of the companies to pick up from to the Australian Shipping Company who then organise everything from here and arrange delivery to my door.

The problem is, they aren’t very reliable and are always un-contactable if I need to change something or add to the order. And so far with the three orders Ive made, they’ve made some bungles that have ended up costing me a lot more than they should have.

Does anyone have good experiences with other freight companies in Sydney who provide the services I am after that I could contact and give a go ?

Cheers!
    Dean

AussieFreight
    • Total posts: 20
    Up

Hey Dean,

I work for a freight forwarding company and will be more than happy to help.
    We are contactable 24hrs a day and have great ties with China. If you would like me to get in contact with you just send us a PM with your number or you are more than welcome to send me and email or give me a call. Will be happy to help in any way.

Caterina Zaini

caterina.zaini@aussiefreight.com
    0437 911 003

PaulyT
    • Total posts: 56
    Up

Hi Caterina,
    I have checked out your www and I am planning on bringing some orders next year in by sea so will shoot you a email when the time comes.

Sorry to hijack this thread!

supplychain
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

Dean,
    Good morning!
    I would be able to help you out, I specialize in LCL from China at competitive rates plus I would be your only contact for organizing your shipment door-to-door. Please if you are interested drop me a message I can give you some rates from Ningbo
    rgds Martin

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Martin,

Nice to meet you and thanks for joining Flying Solo.

To help us give you a personal welcome, please start by posting in the introductions thread and also let us know a little about yourself by filling in your profile in ‘Control panel‘.

As a newbie to the gang, please also check out our forum guidelines, which you can read here: http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/guidelines-please-read-before-posting/589-welcome-flying-solo-forums-please-play-nicely.html

Hope you have a great weekend,
    Jayne

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up
    Joey Xu, post: 0 wrote:
    Hi Dean,

This is Joey greeting form Globesky.
    We’ve been running our group for more than a decade in logistics service. And we are specialized in all kinds of cargoes move form China to Australia.
    Our company locates in Shenzhen also we have offices in Ningbo and Shanghai.
    Our operators are very responsible. I believe we can offer what you need while transfering your cargo.
    If you need more help, please do not hesitate to contact me.
    My NSN: joeyglobesky@hotmail.com

Looking forward to your enquiry. ^_^

REGARDS,
    Joey Xu

Hey Joey,

How are you mate… are you located in Australia or are you in Shenzhen?

Cheers
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: hello@lucasarthur.net.au   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    BJY35
    • Total posts: 13
    Up

Hey Guys

if anyone has any freight forwarding/customs clearance questions, we would love to help. We have been operating for almost 15 years, with many more years experince than that. China is contstantly changing and you need to be careful so you dont get ripped off on the overall charges

If you want to contact us as follows

Triways Australia Pty Ltd
    Tel: 613 9335 3222
    Mob: 0400 824 959
    E: brad@triways.com.au
    http://www.triways.com

We are based on Melbourne Airport, but can and do handle import or export shipments all over OZ.

Cheers Brad

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.