Home – New Forums Marketing mastery front window display

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ben k
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    ::

hi guys my first time here.
    I need some fundamental tips on our front window display.
    Our store is a boutique children s wear store catering for new born to 12 years.Am looking for some help to attract some more customers that are walking by.

Samith
    • Total posts: 187
    Up

Hi Ben,

Since you are focusing on customers walking by, use a good backdrop to separate the front window from the rest of the store, when someone looks at the store from outside this method will make the window stand out, and it will give a nice clean background for your baby wear.

If your store is located near a crowded street with trams or traffic passing by in the peak times, print some large banners with good visuals and draw the attention of passing moms and dads:) best of luck!

Best Regards,
    Samith W.

Ben k
    • Total posts: 10
    Up

thanks Samith that’s a good start.

Steve_Minshall
    • Total posts: 518
    Up
    Ben k, post: 34677 wrote:
    hi guys my first time here.
    I need some fundamental tips on our front window display.
    Our store is a boutique children s wear store catering for new born to 12 years.Am looking for some help to attract some more customers that are walking by.

Look at it from the point of view of the children, what will attract the attention of toddlers to 12 year olds so that they are drawn to the window to have a look and their parents will follow.

I can remember as a child every night as I walked home from school I used go passed and look in the window of a wool shop (yes a wool shop can you imagine anything more boring for a child). But all these years later I still remember the teddy bear display.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.