Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Fuel Station/ Bottle shop supplies

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DANKS
    • Total posts: 134
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

We are working on a new product range that will suit both the fuel station and bottle shop industry.

Does any body here currently deal with in these 2 industry’s. would love to chat and find some information out?

Thanks heaps.

Dan

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Howdy Dan

Exciting, whilst i dont have direct input you will find this industry an ‘interesting’ challenge on its own as most are solely owned by the grocery (FMCG) industries.

Petrol stations being Coles/Woolworths with a few other, now considered, fringe owners out there.

Bottle Shops being also the supermarkets (BWS and Dan Murphys) with a few other big players like Bruce Mathieson (being ALH group)…

Each industry having a very quirky way to approach them.. I truly hope someone comes along that is presenting to them already in order to assist you..

Look forward to hearing all about it once you roll it out.
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    DANKS
    • Total posts: 134
    Up

Thanks Jason,

That’s exactly the sort of info I would like to hear .How these guys purchase.
    Do they prefer shipments to go direct to the DC’s or do we ship to every individual store. etc

I have a few contacts already with in the independents but would still love a chat.

SimplyReplica, post: 207123 wrote:
    Howdy Dan

Exciting, whilst i dont have direct input you will find this industry an ‘interesting’ challenge on its own as most are solely owned by the grocery (FMCG) industries.

Petrol stations being Coles/Woolworths with a few other, now considered, fringe owners out there.

Bottle Shops being also the supermarkets (BWS and Dan Murphys) with a few other big players like Bruce Mathieson (being ALH group)…

Each industry having a very quirky way to approach them.. I truly hope someone comes along that is presenting to them already in order to assist you..

Look forward to hearing all about it once you roll it out.
    Jason

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.