Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Gary Weigh – Business coach, Financial Planner, Aikido enthusiast

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Aikibizcoach
    • Total posts: 17
    Up
    ::

Hello Solo flyers

My name is Gary Weigh. I have been a professional Business Coach for over 25 years and a Financial Planner for the past decade. The combination has always been a positive point of difference for me in markets where visibility and differentiation are challenging.

Over the past few years I have become an avid Aikido enthusiast. The ‘calm mind and relaxed body’ concept that lies at the heart of Aikido is a great mindset for any business person to have. Aikido is known worldwide as the Art of Peace and I believe that its compassionate and non-aggressive principles have wide application in all aspects of business.

I am pleased to be easing into semi-retirement but I still enjoy helping people. I see many people in this forum seeking answers and I will spend some time here answering questions where I can. Meanwhile, if you are looking for some very useful information and some helpful few tips (which are all free) please visit my blogsite at http://www.aikido-secrets-to-calm-success.com

Best wishes for a prosperous New Year
    Gary

[Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi Gary

Welcome to Flying Solo – it’s great to have you here :)

I love the idea of combining Aiki-philosophy with your business coaching… that is WAY cool!

I’ll look forward to your input on the boards!

Best wishes for the New Year,
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.