Home – New Forums New here? Share your story G’day everyone :)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up
    ::

Hope your well and thanks for clicking on this intro thread.

Divert to mobile is the only product of its kind, it has been designed specifically to meed the communications needs of small business owners. We are not really a new business (4 years running) but treat every customer as our first.

If your business could benefit by looking bigger then divert to mobile is the service for you.

We provide a landline number to you and any calls to that landline are diverted directly to your mobile. You can record a greeting that plays to each caller when they ring. You can set your business hours so that calls go to a configurable answering service that emails the message to you. These and more features give your business a professional and established image.

If you have questions you can post here, or if a moderator allows it I’ll put in my phone number and or website link. (looking around I see other people linking to their sites so here goes) diverttomobile

Kind regards,

Steve

Peacocks and Paisleys
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

Hi Steve,
    I think it’s a great business . It will definetly make things easier for small businesses like mine ,though I have just started .Would keep you in mind for future reference .

All the best ,
    Priya

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Flying Solo.

I like the idea of your business, and suspect there’ll be a few people around here who’ll be interested in checking out your website.

You can include the URL and your phone number in your forum signature, if you like. To set that up, go to the Control panel (accessed from the grey bar above the forum), and choose Edit signature.

Looking forward to getting to know you here on the forum :)
    Jayne

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up
    Peacocks and Paisleys , post: 120607 wrote:
    Hi Steve,
    I think it’s a great business . It will definetly make things easier for small businesses like mine ,though I have just started .Would keep you in mind for future reference .

All the best ,
    Priya

Hi Priya thank you for the welcome. I visited your site and notice you are already using a landline nubmer as contact. I was wondering – is this a home number or at your place of business?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.