Home – New Forums New here? Share your story G’day from Sef

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sef
    • Total posts: 39
    Up
    ::

Hi everybody

I just joined the site last week and I must say I am impressed with what the site has to offer and also with the quality of the members.

Ok, the boring bit first. I have been flying solo since 2000. I was happily employed and would probably never have contemplated to start my own business until one day my MD told me one of the Australian Branches had to be closed and ‘their choice’ was Adelaide. I was working for JD Edwards, the fourth largest ERP (Business software) company in the world. Luckily I had some good contacts and the companies I was consulting to at the time were happy with my work and were also very keen to continue their relationship with me and to ‘cut out the middle man’.
    I was very lucky though in being able to forge some good long term relationships with companies like Yalumba Winery, Coopers Brewery, Australian Vintage ltd (formerly McGuigan), Penrice Soda Products and Hills Industries and between them they are keeping me on my toes.

On a personal note, I am married to Kenzie and we are living in Henley Beach in Adelaide with our two kids (Callum (8) and Skye(5)) and love being close to the beach.

My biggest hobby, if you can still call it a hobby, is a new web adventure I have come heavily involved with. Our site, 434u.com, is a brand new invitation only social network site, with unprecedented functionality combining the best of breed in areas of social networking (think Facebook), business directory listing (think LinkedIn or yellow pages), on line shopping (think e-bay) and MLM revenue sharing (think Amway). And, providing I am allowed to do a little plug here, if anybody is interested in joining us, please send me a PM and I will extend you an invite.

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Sef, that new venture sound great, I think we all might join just to get you up and running, that OK with you

Sef
    • Total posts: 39
    Up

That would be fantastic! Although I don’t want to ‘poach’ from this site, but anybody who enjoys social networking sites and would like another avenue to promote their business and wants to help to grow the site is very welcome.
    This weekend we just launched a whole new section where businesses can set up their own website, join our own business directory, place classifieds and offer items for sale in our I-mall.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.