Home – New Forums New here? Share your story G’Day from sunny Brisbane!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Spud
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

G’Day Guys!

My Business is the worlds largest direct selling Telecommunications company & essential services. Sorry no traditional shopfront to walk into here as I offer to Home & Small Business through my warm market base & referrals online, Fixed Line, ADSL, Wireless, Naked DSL, Broadband, Voip, Mobile phones, The Iris X Videophone, Satelite TV, Home Security, Energy – Gas & Electricity, Nutritional range but our service providers do vary in each country we are in so please check my direct storefront website to see what’s on offer, click on your country flag etc & just order online as there are head offices in each of our countrys. For those that are interested in earning unlimited residual income from Telco & Energy services worldwide you are welcome to join my team & be your own boss.

I’m single gay dad as I have 4 kids that live down in rural Wagga Wagga NSW, as why my reason for doing a home business is to spend more time with them, looking after my elderly mum who had a stroke & financially give them a better life asap plus help others do the same when they join my team in any country we are currently in or launch into. My interests are sharing the ACN Business Opportunity, Micro Brewing Beer, V8 Supercars, Rugby League & Union, My Bear mates at BrisBears, GLBT Issues, Relationship Marketing.

Cheers & catch ya later guys, if I can help anyone out that would be bloody awesome mate.

Mark ‘Spud’ Russell

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi Spud,

Nice to meet you, and thanks for introducing yourself.

I hope you enjoy being part of the community here and that you pick up some tips that help you grow your business.

Welcome aboard :)

Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.