• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hey people,

Im pretty ambitious, havnt been out of oz and am off to the Vietnam expo in April.

keeping my eyes wide open and keen to learn.

dingdong

soliddata
    • Total posts: 392
    Up

Welcome dingdong,

Glad to see you are keeping your eyes (and mind) open for new ideas. What sort of things are you looking to find in Vietnam?

Kevin

Anonymous
    Up

thanks kev,

the trade fair in hanoi has a wide range of stuff from sporting goods to outdoor and building materials. so i dont really know but i have some excell sheets i did up myself covering the various categories of product lines which i will be taking with me. so one of the categories would be ‘sporting goods’ and under that would come dive gear, fishing reels, fitness equipment etc.

the columns along the top for each category would be the prices for each item and so would look like this;

trade fair/aus retail/ebay/gumtree/tradingpost/profit

so i research different products at home before leaving and place the prices under under those cost categories. when im in nam i can do a quick sum of how much the item will cost me there, how many of the items i will need in the container to cover shipping to and if there is a profit in it when i consult my excel sheet which shows me what i can get approximately for an item.

i am currently getting a website set up so i can have my product lines there and prices as a wholesaler.

thats the basic plan anyway

soliddata
    • Total posts: 392
    Up

Hey thats good thinking.

Dont forget to add into your spreadsheet the possible volume, so you know how much you need to sell to make certain profits.

Kev

Anonymous
    Up

good point, thanks for the tip.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.