Home – New Forums New here? Share your story G’day! Introducing myself and my online marketing agency!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    AlexZooPD
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

My name is Alex, and I am glad to join this community!

A little about me: Born and raised in Sydney (on the beautiful northern beaches) and now living at beautiful Byron bay (geez I’m lucky, right?)

Past life/careers: I was a very confused young man once upon a time. I worked as a carpenter, a bar manager and studied at university (UTS Sydney)

Current life/careers: I now work for myself online, my main gig being my partnership in an online marketing agency: Progressive Digital. Apart from that? I thoroughly enjoy life – surfing, meditation, yoga, martial arts, travelling and my beautiful partner. Life is good – No, life is great!

What we do at Progressive Digital: We help small/medium businesses drive more qualified prospects to their websites, generate more leads and ultimately grow their businesses! We offer Web design, SEO, PPC, Video marketing, Reputation management and social media marketing.

My aim in joining this forum: I’ll be honest, i’ve joined here to network and make some connections. I plan to provide value (without pushing my services) to the community in order to build some goodwill. I am also open to meeting other business owners who would like to talk business and shoot the s*** – Iove discussing all things business.

Thanks for reading!

Alex

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up

Hey Alex,
    Welcome aboard, nice to have you here!
    A great intro too! I live on the northern beaches and have good friends at beautiful Mullumbimby, so can agree you are indeed lucky :)
    Love your site, and good to see you already getting involved in the discussions!
    See you around the chats.
    Cheers
    Peter

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Woo! Love your intro “I was a very confused young man once upon a time…” :) We’ve all been there..

Welcome :)

AlexZooPD
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Glad to be part of this community and looking forward to making a few connections

Alex

TomVickers
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

G`day Alex,

I am relatively new to online marketing, I have been studying for the last 2 years and looking for the right opportunity with the right people, I have finally found the right company and people but could always use help and advice in growing my online marketin career.

I would be very keen for a chat and I actually think the company and product I promote could be very beneficial to your business and clients as well.

Maybe we can have a chat and you never know, we might be able to help each other grow and prosper.

All the best mate, take care.
    ~Tom.

Gizmo
    • Total posts: 731
    Up

Hello Alex,

Welcome Aboard.

Fantastic intro!

GavinSloan
    • Total posts: 43
    Up

Welcome Alex! As a long time lurker I look forward to reading your posts :-)

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Alex and welcome

As another Sydney’s Northern Beaches local I can appreciate where you are coming from. I too love Byron so you are living well.

Hope you enjoy the FS forums – there is a great bunch of professionals here.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.