Home – New Forums New here? Share your story G’day one and all from Jeff (Bestchair)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bestchair Jeff
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

G’day all,

My name is Jeff and I run a small business selling ergonomic chairs, check us out http://www.bestchair.com.au and if you are keen on one let me know.

I have been running Bestchair for the past couple of years and it is ticking along quite well. I do run it part time however. I am looking to grow it to an extent to which I would be able to run it remotely, to free me up to travel etc.

To date, I have mainly used a accountant for lodging BAS statements, but I do feel they are quite simple so am having a go myself and that is what brought me to this site. I joined because it is always good to gain knowledge and impart if possible so here I am!

Thanks all and check you around the traps,

Jeff

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up
    Bestchair Jeff, post: 171457 wrote:
    G’day all,

My name is Jeff and I run a small business selling ergonomic chairs, check us out http://www.bestchair.com.au and if you are keen on one let me know.

I have been running Bestchair for the past couple of years and it is ticking along quite well. I do run it part time however. I am looking to grow it to an extent to which I would be able to run it remotely, to free me up to travel etc.

To date, I have mainly used a accountant for lodging BAS statements, but I do feel they are quite simple so am having a go myself and that is what brought me to this site. I joined because it is always good to gain knowledge and impart if possible so here I am!

Thanks all and check you around the traps,

Jeff

Nice to meet you Jeff, I too run a small part time business. I have just started using Flying Solo and look forward to meeting a lot of new people. I think what you do could be done remotely its just about having the right strategy and approach.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Jeff,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and thanks for introducing us to your business.

If you’d like to, you’re welcome to add a link to your website so we can all check out your chairs. To do that, visit the Control panel (accessed from the grey bar above the forum), and choose Edit signature.

Good luck with it all,
    Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.