Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Geelong Mastermind Group 20 May 2013

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    NigelLane
    • Total posts: 53
    Up
    ::

Hi All

Monday 20th May 12:30 pm is the first meeting of the Geelong Mastermind Group – please plan to be there!

Essentially we are all solopreneurs / real small business owners and the purpose of the meeting is to support each other. We will have lunch together at the Black Bull, 48 Moorabool St Geelong (back in the day it was The Pancake Parlour) – you can find us up the stairs.

Each person, who would like to, will be given a 5 minute time slot where they can seek advice and assistance, or offer something of interest to the group, or tell everyone what they do and who their ideal client would be – in fact they can use the time as they wish. The assembled group will then have up to 5 minutes to respond with comments, ideas, questions or whatever.

There is no need to register UNLESS you want your own time slot in which case you need to let me know as there is a maximum number of slots per meeting. Either reply here or email me [email protected]

For the May event some slots have been booked but there is still space – first come best dressed.

I hope to see you there.

Nigel Lane

NigelLane
    • Total posts: 53
    Up
    ::

Re: Geelong Mastermind Group – next meeting 12 June

Just a heads up for the diary – the next meeting is set for Wednesday 12th June 12:30pm – more details to follow but you can put the date in your diary.

Nigel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.