Home – New Forums Find the help you need Get web traffic from Australia

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    supremesupports
    • Total posts: 20
    Up
    ::

Hello Guys, just went through my website’s Google Analytic and found out that over 70% of the traffic are coming from US. But I don’t want that. I want some valid traffic from Australia.
    Any tricks to bring Australian traffic back to my site? I actually don’t know much about SEO. Heard that SEO could do the trick but what actually I need to do regards SEO or any other thing? Please check out the website also to figure out if anything wrong is going there!

supremesupports
    Up

Any response from any expert will be highly appreciated.

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo [USER=114899]@supremesupports[/USER] . It is great to have you!

Thank you for joining our community and posting.

Can you post a link to the website?

Cheers

supremesupports
    Up
    Paul – FS Concierge, post: 265862, member: 78928 wrote:
    Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo [USER=114899]@supremesupports[/USER] . It is great to have you!

Thank you for joining our community and posting.

Can you post a link to the website?

Cheers
    Sure! Why not? It is https://www.supremesupports.com.au/.

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up
    supremesupports, post: 265859, member: 114899 wrote:
    Any tricks to bring Australian traffic back to my site? I actually don’t know much about SEO. Heard that SEO could do the trick but what actually I need to do regards SEO or any other thing? !

Wow, you develop websites and you don’t know much about SEO, small business don’t waste your money here.

supremesupports
    Up
    bb1, post: 265870, member: 53375 wrote:
    Wow, you develop websites and you don’t know much about SEO, small business don’t waste your money here.
    All I meant was I am not an expert in SEO, that doesn’t mean I know nothing about it. I DO KNOW. As far I know and what I’ve done has got my website a huge amount of traffic. But most of the traffic is coming from the US. I don’t want that. My friend, I think you didn’t understood what my question was.
    Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

To localise your content, you could start by using your location in your H1’s eg, Web Development Sydney (or Australia) etc and do the same in the text.

If you Google “Local SEO Tactics” you should find the basic info you need.

Good luck.

LarissaPopowski
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

I suggest refreshing your keyword research (worth having a look at every 6 months or so). Most KW research tools will let you select a country/region so you can fine tune your targeted phrases for that country. And then optimise each page for the new phrases. Good luck

supremesupports
    Up
    LarissaPopowski, post: 265893, member: 111838 wrote:
    I suggest refreshing your keyword research (worth having a look at every 6 months or so). Most KW research tools will let you select a country/region so you can fine tune your targeted phrases for that country. And then optimise each page for the new phrases. Good luck
    I’ve selected the keywords for my site. They are good and well, a bit competitive. So I need to get a lot traffic from AU. I think writing some content mentioning the city will worth some traffic. Isn’t it?
    supremesupports
    Up
    Paul – FS Concierge, post: 265881, member: 78928 wrote:
    To localise your content, you could start by using your location in your H1’s eg, Web Development Sydney (or Australia) etc and do the same in the text.

If you Google “Local SEO Tactics” you should find the basic info you need.

Good luck.
    That’s a good tip! Thanks.

LarissaPopowski
    Up
    supremesupports, post: 265940, member: 114899 wrote:
    I’ve selected the keywords for my site. They are good and well, a bit competitive. So I need to get a lot traffic from AU. I think writing some content mentioning the city will worth some traffic. Isn’t it?
    Local SEO techniques can certainly help. Do your chosen keywords have high volume from AU? How competitive are your keywords? If they are very competitive and your domain authority isn’t high, I suggest coming up with some longer tail keyword phrases. And yes, writing content for the longer tail keyword phrases (that have sufficient search volume from AU) will certainly help. It’s also worth thinking about how you’ll amplify/promote any content that you create e.g. promote via social media and forums etc which will help drive relevant traffic to your site.
    supremesupports
    Up
    LarissaPopowski, post: 265942, member: 111838 wrote:
    Local SEO techniques can certainly help. Do your chosen keywords have high volume from AU? How competitive are your keywords? If they are very competitive and your domain authority isn’t high, I suggest coming up with some longer tail keyword phrases. And yes, writing content for the longer tail keyword phrases (that have sufficient search volume from AU) will certainly help. It’s also worth thinking about how you’ll amplify/promote any content that you create e.g. promote via social media and forums etc which will help drive relevant traffic to your site.
    Thanks.
    supremesupports
    Up
    LarissaPopowski, post: 265942, member: 111838 wrote:
    Yes, mine is a pretty competitive keyword and I can’t change it. Because my client is stick to it. For your consideration, the main keyword is ‘3D Rendering Services’ and it has a 90/month visitor estimate. Currently my website is ranked on no. 12 position in Google AU. I need to bring it to the first page of Google AU as well as I need to bring AU traffic towards the website. Tough job to do actually!
    LarissaPopowski
    Up

Your keyword phrase is about mid level difficulty. It’s achievable to improve your ranking but I suggest refreshing the copy for the AU market (e.g. AU spelling, fix grammar etc.). I also suggest looking at your backlink strategy and try to reclaim lost backlinks.

Zava Design
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,463
    Up
    bb1, post: 265870, member: 53375 wrote:
    I think that’s a bit harsh. It’s very possible to develop a site where the code and structure is optimised for SEO but not be an expert on the additional aspects such as content and off site SEO that also contribute to the overal SEO performance of a site. Their site makes no claims of providing SEO services outside of the quality of the site build itself…

It’s a little like saying someone can’t be an SEO expert unless they can code a website for mine…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.