Home – New Forums Get productive Getting 100km range out of NextG

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tony Pfitzner
    • Total posts: 213
    Up
    ::

A lot of us want to start a business to create lifestyle options. This can also mean going to areas where communications is difficult – the beach, the bush, even just outside the metro area.

The challenge is, we’ve still got to stay in touch – particularly if we are in a service business. On the other hand, if we have good communications then it doesn’t matter where we are, we can still manage our (particularly online) business.

One thing I have found is that a Yagi antenna can make dramatic improvements in NextG mobile phone and wireless Internet communications. Telstra don’t really seem to promote this very well, so I’ve written a detailed article about how to set yourself up. How to extend your NextG range

VehicleMods
    • Total posts: 124
    Up
    Tony Pfitzner, post: 73990 wrote:
    A lot of us want to start a business to create lifestyle options. This can also mean going to areas where communications is difficult – the beach, the bush, even just outside the metro area.

The challenge is, we’ve still got to stay in touch – particularly if we are in a service business. On the other hand, if we have good communications then it doesn’t matter where we are, we can still manage our (particularly online) business.

One thing I have found is that a Yagi antenna can make dramatic improvements in NextG mobile phone and wireless Internet communications. Telstra don’t really seem to promote this very well, so I’ve written a detailed article about how to set yourself up. How to extend your NextG range

Awesome advice! Thanks a lot :)

It will be handy next time I am somewhere like this :)
    DSC_4063.jpg

Gotta agree though Teslstra is the way to go

Tony Pfitzner
    • Total posts: 213
    Up
    VehicleMods, post: 74029 wrote:
    Awesome advice! Thanks a lot :)

Thanks Rod.
    Looks like Moreton Island is the place to go!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.