Home – New Forums Starting your journey Getting excited…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lee333
    • Total posts: 43
    Up
    ::

I posted on the new members forum late last year when I was, well, “new”. Then I was involved in a serious accident and had to have surgery; the recovery is going well but it will be months before I’m pain-free.

Because it was December by then, I decided to put my project on hold for the summer to focus on my recovery and got stuck back into it last month when I was able to sit at the computer for more than 30 minutes at a time. My designed product is almost complete and in a few weeks’ time I’ll receive the cash injection I need for printing (not a loan; my own dosh!). In the meantime, I’m setting up my website, ecommerce, social media and more.

It’s getting close and I am so excited. I can’t wait to put my print order in. I will launch my sites that day with pre-ordering/pre-interest campaigns.

Thanks to everyone on the forums who have answered my rookie questions in the past few months!

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up
    ::

Awesome job Lee!

It sounds like you have the #1 ingredient for success – persistence. It’s hard enough to get something new started, but you’re doing it despite serious hurdles so a big congrats from us!

Dave

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.