Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Getting Major Media using your product

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    themobilebillboardco
    • Total posts: 75
    Up
    ::

Hi Guys,

John here from The Mobile Billboard Company,

Quite often I come to Flying Solo and do what I can to help encourage other contributors in finding and utilizing new ways to maximize their advertising.

I mean, let’s face it – there is no science to good advertising… just common sense!

But common sense is not always common practice… and spending advertising $$ can be terrifying if it doesn’t always bring back that initial return on investment.

But today is a bit different – and I just wanted to share a small video of two of our unique Mobile Billboard vehicles that were used earlier this year on the popular Channel 7 Game Show, The Mole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMxnH8Ly7r8

Why am I sharing this?

Well, first off – this actually isn’t what our Mobile Billboards are commonly used for…their predominantly used for local advertising and marketing.

Further, being part of the production of the show, we actually had to cover over our logos and branding from our vehicles…. so no exposure that way!

The footage aired and I’m not sure if we even made the credits…but… and there is always a BUT…

We’re happy because we’ve just produced a short piece that highlights our activity on the show and we’d love to share this with you.

The “But” i refer to above is that when it comes to Sales and Marketing, there is always, always a way you can reinvent your product and a new way of looking at it.

If you had of asked me 12 months ago if a couple of our vehicles were going to be used this way… i would have laughed!

But here I am, looking at 2 minute clip that we’re really proud of.

So guys… hope you enjoy the video. If any of you have Twitter or Youtube accounts, we’d love if you’d share your comments with us and likewise, we’d be happy to do the same for you.

All the best,

John Reardon
    The Mobile Billboard Company

themobilebillboardco
    Up

89 views and no replies or love for my video.

Can’t say I’m a little dissapointed?

I’d love some Youtube comments or feedback if you’ve got a precious 30 seconds to spare

;)

JR

themoneytap
    • Total posts: 41
    Up

Hey,

Cool video!
    If there is anything I noticed, is that it was hard to connect you with the video.

Funny that your post is here, was just on the phone to you guys a few days ago about renting a board in Perth to advertise my blog :)

Maybe we could share, I blog about your company for some free space hehe ;)

themobilebillboardco
    Up

Hey!

Wow – we spoke on the phone…

I’m going to sound completely rude but I don’t specifically recall that phone call!

(Although it does ring a bell)

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

The video was nothing more than just a quick two minute display of our invovlement with The Mole television show… we didn’t want to turn it into a full promo vid!

Thanks The Money Tap… PM me if you want to discuss further

JR

themoneytap, post: 168020 wrote:
    Hey,

Cool video!
    If there is anything I noticed, is that it was hard to connect you with the video.

Funny that your post is here, was just on the phone to you guys a few days ago about renting a board in Perth to advertise my blog :)

Maybe we could share, I blog about your company for some free space hehe ;)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.