Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Getting my foot in the door as a VA

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Boost Administration
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

I started Boost Administration back in 2012 i have had a few regular customers but that is all and I am looking for some help getting in the door. Is there anyone out there that needs a partner. My specialties are chasing invoices, Administration, Book keeping and more.

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Re: Help getting my foot in the door

Hi Rachael

Have you gone to many networking events as this is a great place to meet new clients?

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Rachel,

There are some very experienced VAs in the community here, and I have my fingers crossed that some of them may be generous enough to offer you some advice.

If possible, can you please share some more details with us about the marketing activity you’ve tried so far to help attract new clients? The more info you can give us, the more likely we are to be able to help.

By the way, I’ve merged your two threads into this one, as it’s outside our guidelines to make duplicate posts.

Good luck!
    Jayne

Boost Administration
    • Total posts: 7
    Up

Thank you for merging them together.

Marketing Activity i have advertised on a lot of the VA site and on local pages around ACT & NSW i have done letter drop offs and also cold calling i really want to get my foot in the door somewhere and would like to put my experience to good use as i have been in the Administration side of thing for over 15 years.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.