Home – New Forums Marketing mastery getting the kids involved (especially facebook)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    612Sue
    Participant
    • Total posts: 81
    Up
    ::

Hi,

Watching as I build and run a small business seems to have rubbed off on my daughter, When she wanted a new laptop my comment “why don’t you find something you would like to import from America and i will help you earn the money for it?”

Well she did, and over the last few months put up a small website, which she seems to think is something from the past?, and more preferred to use facebook and instagram to promote her products.

So somehow a teenager sitting on facebook all day has become newsworthy!

It is a tribute to what can be achieved in a small amount of time using the internet and all its resources to find a product, get some stock and start selling.

And I couldn’t be more proud :-)

have a look at the news article out today about her and her accomplishment

http://www.northerndailyleader.com.au/story/1444637/teentrepreneurs/?cs=159

Sue

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

That’s great, Sue. How wonderful to see the entrepreneur gene being passed across so seamlessly!

Robert :)

angela123
    • Total posts: 310
    Up

very cool. My teenage daughters regularly sell their pre-loved clothes via local facebook groups which funds their next lot of purchases :) One of them mentioned the other day that she would like to go to DFO to pick up some cheap clothes to sell for a profit.

Rachel@TheKidsAreAllRight
    • Total posts: 40
    Up

Sue, I’d love to do a story on this for me website, http://www.thekidsareallright.com.au. If interested, can you email me? [email protected].

Such a great story!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.