Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Getting users on our website

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dawidmp
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

How do I promote my website? Our startup is having a hard time coming up with new users and the best way to get them is to direct them to our website, which has our product and its demo. So how should I go about getting people to visit the website, let alone to stay there? Social media, forums? We tried a Product Hunt campaign but that didn’t do much. I would be grateful for any feedback

Gin2122
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

I have learned is that you must know your customer ‘profile’ aka as ‘avatar’ lately. Then you have to figure out where to find them. This is where social media platforms come into play, you know, FB, Instagram, etc. I’ve also found that doing a back link research of ‘competitors’ will reveal how and where they are promoting. This is where ‘tools’ such as Buzzsumo, Similarweb types of sites can do wonders. It takes work but you’ll find other sites too where you can ‘capture’ some clients too. Keep us informed with how it’s going. 🙂

DNova
    Participant
    • Total posts: 12
    Up

Hi @dawidmp,

I’m assuming that your product is either Polka or Meetings NPS. So based on that, here’s a few ideas that could help you get relevant users to your website.

1. Pay for Google Ads targeting searches related to “business productivity apps”.
    2. Pay for Facebook Ads targeting an audience that is likely to benefit from your product.
    3. Write, or have someone write a “Top 10” article that includes a link to your website, and have it published on business-relevant websites. Some examples of this include: https://www.techradar.com/au/best/best-productivity-apps and https://www.businessnewsdaily.com/4954-best-small-business-apps-productivity.html
    4. Optimize your website to be found in Google Search by people searching for productivity apps.
    5. Build up your social network profiles, follow a relevant audience and post useful and helpful information that might get your business and product noticed.
    6. Answer questions on relevant forums relating to business productivity solutions.

Also, one thing I noticed about the Polka website, was that I had to go looking for how Polka can benefit me.
    For example, here’s the current intro:
    “Run better meetings with Polka”
    “Polka is an app that enters your Zoom meetings. It has an interactive screen which you control via chat.”

Maybe changing it to something like this would help to create interest to keep looking:
    “Streamline your Zoom meetings with Polka”
    “Polka integrates with Zoom to help you organize and manage your meeting agenda. Stay focused and save time with Polka.”

That lets me know right away how Polka works and how it can benefit me.

I hope this helps.

jake67
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Many ways to get users on our site. Paid Methods are fast and bring instant results. Organic ways are also good but they are slow. You will have to wait for result. Social branding, SEO, Backlinking, Guest posting[Mod Edit To Remove Overly Promotional Content] , PPC, and many others ways are useful for this.

Alex Merchant
    Participant
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Few tips to follow to boost your traffic
    1) Maintain website structure
    2) Researching on keywords related to your products and targeting them
    3) Optimizing product pages
    4) Avoid content cannibalization
    5) Work on mobile user experience
    6) Optimizing category pages
    7) Cleanup broken links
    8) Publish content around your keywords frequently
    9) Use Internal links to boost traffic for Under performing pages
    10) Run Ads on social platform relevant your business

Hope this helps, I generally follow kuware.com for Marketing related Information.

Alex Merchant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.