Home Forums New here? Share your story Gift Basket Rookie

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lucaluna
    • Total posts: 1

Hi everybody,

I’m not going to lie, I’m a little excited to be a part of this community and learn more about ‘flying solo’! I’m a brand new mum with a lot of home-time on her hands and a very specific vision. I have found some products that I truly believe in for my purpose, and I wish to create an online based, gift basket/box company. I have been working on my business plan and target market, it’s numbers where I get scared! We are not friends. I am not sure on how to see how much products will cost me once I have been in contact with these companies.

Maybe my question is, how do I contact these companies, tell them I truly believe in their product, and would like to sell it in my gift box? Is it really rude to ask for samples or is there a structure/needed content which I include in the email? At the moment I am just using the prices I would pay as a regular customer to see how much this will cost initially – is this what I should be doing anyway?

Sorry – I’m VERY new! Many thanks, Jade.

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712

Sometimes you have to ask them straight out whether they offer small wholesale accounts, and their terms for such accounts.
    If you like private message me with details of some of the products or companies and I may be able to help you with how much they may charge wholesale for those products and who to contact. Don’t worry, I have no interest in going into that sort of business.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.