Home – New Forums New here? Share your story glad to see all and need help

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ray.J
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi all

Just joined the other day and would like to say hi to everyone. I’m oversea student in AU and I will graduate soon. For the future, I want to build a timber export business in AU. Actually, in my country, my family has do the timber business for many years, so I have very reliable relationship with the timber practitioners in my country. Thus, I think the timber export business is feasible. However, because of I’m a foreigner, it is hard to contact the local timber suppliers and the customs agencies. So I really need a business partner who has the experience of timber business to cooperate. Is there anyone who interest in my business? You can contact me by the e-mail. My e-mail adress is [email protected]. Sincerely look forward to your reply.

thx.
    Ray.

LabourHireSydney
    • Total posts: 88
    Up

Hi Ray,

First welcome to FS and hope Australia is treating you well since your an overses Student. by the sound of it you need to contact the right people in that industry and a way of doing that is by searching up clients through the net, maybe on Facebook, LinkedIn or even FS but it’s going to take time till you find the right person and the right connections.. Hope everything goes well for your business and it’s a good idea.. Goodluck.. :)

LabourHireSydney
    • Total posts: 88
    Up

Hi Ray,

First welcome to FS and hope Australia is treating you well since your an overses Student. by the sound of it you need to contact the right people in that industry and a way of doing that is by searching up clients through the net, maybe on Facebook, LinkedIn or even FS but it’s going to take time till you find the right person and the right connections.. Hope everything goes well for your business and it’s a good idea.. Goodluck.. :)

Ray.J
    Up
    LabourHireSydney, post: 113423 wrote:
    Hi Ray,

THX,I hope the right person could appear soon:D

Ray.J
    Up
    LabourHireSydney, post: 113423 wrote:
    Hi Ray,

THX,I hope the right person could appear soon:D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.