Home Forums Starting your journey Going to have to change my forum name

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712

Well, I am in the final stages of closing up my market garden/seed selling business due to a number of factors. It has been rewarding and stressful and I have learned a lot on the way. I just have my infrastructure to sell and I can walk away.

Now I am starting up my new business – printing personalised gifts, clothing and promotional/fundraising items. This is a business I did on a small scale as a hobby many years ago so I am familiar with and experienced in it, so am pretty confident in my ability to grow the business even with quite a bit of competition. Opening next month.
    Just waiting for some printing equipment to arrive and I am nearly ready to go.

I suppose that with a new set of business skills I will be able to help a few more people on here and I am looking forward to a new chapter, both in my business life and as a member of this forum.

This post is just an update if anyone is interested in my life, lol.

Rowan

Paul – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 3,128

Hi Rowan,

Your posts are always on point and interesting.

And you bring so many skills to the table and offer such great advice.

Good luck in your next chapter – I look forward to your future instalments.

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344

Hi Rowan – good luck in the next chapter.. I’m interested and always read your contributions to others :)

New profile name? Rowan@PromoLarder? ;)

LukeHally
    • Total posts: 150
    Rowan @ GardenLarder, post: 266239, member: 28171 wrote:
    Well, I am in the final stages of closing up my market garden/seed selling business due to a number of factors. It has been rewarding and stressful and I have learned a lot on the way. I just have my infrastructure to sell and I can walk away.

Now I am starting up my new business – printing personalised gifts, clothing and promotional/fundraising items. This is a business I did on a small scale as a hobby many years ago so I am familiar with and experienced in it, so am pretty confident in my ability to grow the business even with quite a bit of competition. Opening next month.
    Just waiting for some printing equipment to arrive and I am nearly ready to go.

I suppose that with a new set of business skills I will be able to help a few more people on here and I am looking forward to a new chapter, both in my business life and as a member of this forum.

This post is just an update if anyone is interested in my life, lol.

Rowan
    Sorry to hear you’re shutting up shop. I find it’s a mixed bag of relief and grief when you shut something down.

Good luck with the new venture!

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,477

Welcome [USER=28171]@Rowan@quaotic[/USER]

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712

Thanks Bert. Glad to be back, lol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.