Home – New Forums Starting your journey Good Accountant recommendations…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Chilldou
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    ::

Hello everybody!

I have recently started my own graphic/web design company as a sole-trader. I think it would be beneficial for me to sit down with a good and helpful accountant to discuss things.

I know this has been covered elsewhere on the forums but I wondered if anyone could recommend somebody based on my circumstances: my being a start-up, very small to begin with, working in the creative industries and living in Toorak area of Melbourne.

Initially I would hope to have an informal chat to see if they can help me and also if I like them.

All replies and help gratefully received!

Thank you.

Jill

EmbalmSkincare
    Participant
    • Total posts: 459
    Up

Hi Jill,

I have recently posted the same request here on FS and I have received a phenominal recommendation.

Xavier from Axle Edge Accounting has taken us on straight away.
    He’s located in Williamstown but does everything over the phone/email/mail whenever possible.

Regards,
    Mel

EmbalmSkincare
    Participant
    • Total posts: 459
    Up

Hi Jill,

I have recently posted the same request here on FS and I have received a phenominal recommendation.

Xavier from Axle Edge Accounting has taken us on straight away.
    He’s located in Williamstown but does everything over the phone/email/mail whenever possible.

Regards,
    Mel

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

Hi Jill,

some might disagree, but this day and age, it isn’t always necessary to have an accountant based locally.

I am always happy to recommend our account Beth from InterAccounts. As a small business owner herself, she can relate to early stage businesses. Feel free to look up here profile on FS, or shoot me a PM if you want her details.

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

Hi Jill,

some might disagree, but this day and age, it isn’t always necessary to have an accountant based locally.

I am always happy to recommend our account Beth from InterAccounts. As a small business owner herself, she can relate to early stage businesses. Feel free to look up here profile on FS, or shoot me a PM if you want her details.

Inspired Tim
    • Total posts: 11
    Up

Michael is my accountant. He is awesome. Always rings me to see how things are going and is good at his job. Drives out to where you are. He lives in toorak. 0417 545 786.
    Tim Kallista.

Inspired Tim
    • Total posts: 11
    Up

Michael is my accountant. He is awesome. Always rings me to see how things are going and is good at his job. Drives out to where you are. He lives in toorak. 0417 545 786.
    Tim Kallista.

Normanby
    • Total posts: 194
    Up

If Michael doesn’t suit you, you’re welcome to come and see me for an informal chat. No fee, no obligation, just a chat.
    I’m in Richmond.
    Matt
    http://www.nohassleaccounting.com.au
    326 Victoria Street, Richmond 3121

Normanby
    • Total posts: 194
    Up

If Michael doesn’t suit you, you’re welcome to come and see me for an informal chat. No fee, no obligation, just a chat.
    I’m in Richmond.
    Matt
    http://www.nohassleaccounting.com.au
    326 Victoria Street, Richmond 3121

MelissaN
    Participant
    • Total posts: 111
    Up

Have you figured out softwares you’ll be using yet?

If not, have a look at Freshbooks and Xero. :)

They’re the bommmmbbb!

MelissaN
    Participant
    • Total posts: 111
    Up

They’re the bommmmbbb!

Xavier Xi
    • Total posts: 41
    Up

Hi Jill,

Happy to discuss any concerns or matters you may have. Recently Mel (another F.Solo member) joined our practice as a client.

We were able to assist her with no problems. Eager to speak and see if we can help.

Cheers

Xavier Xi CPA DFS

0402 941 770
    03 8340 0405
    12 Parker Street, Williamstown VIC 3016

Xavier Xi
    • Total posts: 41
    Up

Hi Jill,

Happy to discuss any concerns or matters you may have. Recently Mel (another F.Solo member) joined our practice as a client.

We were able to assist her with no problems. Eager to speak and see if we can help.

Cheers

Xavier Xi CPA DFS

0402 941 770
    03 8340 0405
    12 Parker Street, Williamstown VIC 3016

Chilldou
    Up
    MelissaN, post: 107318 wrote:

They’re the bommmmbbb!

Hello Melissa,

As of yet not figured out the software preference, been very busy working for my client and getting my little venture of the ground! Once I have some more time I will look into it, thank you so much for the recommendation :)

Jill

Chilldou
    Up
    MelissaN, post: 107318 wrote:

They’re the bommmmbbb!

Hello Melissa,

As of yet not figured out the software preference, been very busy working for my client and getting my little venture of the ground! Once I have some more time I will look into it, thank you so much for the recommendation :)

Jill

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.