Home – New Forums Get productive Good plases to find my first GVA / marketing assistant?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marra
    • Total posts: 45
    Up
    ::

I’m about to take the plunge and hire a marketing assistant / GVA. I run a service based business where a presenter brings live birds of prey to an off site group (often school classes) and does an educational presentation. I need a reliable, friendly person to do a couple of hours per day on generating bookings via the phone, and doing the related admin (CRM and invoicing software online). There will be more tasks added later.

Where do you recommend I look for a good person for this? I have had two experiences with local personal assistant companies, one good, one not so good. (Unfortunately the good one moved on.) I have been wondering about odesk etc as well as looking for personal recommendations.

ThoughtMeter.com
    • Total posts: 41
    Up
    Marra, post: 207764 wrote:
    I’m about to take the plunge and hire a marketing assistant / GVA. I run a service based business where a presenter brings live birds of prey to an off site group (often school classes) and does an educational presentation. I need a reliable, friendly person to do a couple of hours per day on generating bookings via the phone, and doing the related admin (CRM and invoicing software online). There will be more tasks added later.

Where do you recommend I look for a good person for this? I have had two experiences with local personal assistant companies, one good, one not so good. (Unfortunately the good one moved on.) I have been wondering about odesk etc as well as looking for personal recommendations.

Hi Marra,

Id recommend Virtually Yours. http://www.virtuallyyours.com.au They are a great bunch with VA’s all over the place. Might be worth a look.

Tell them I sent you!

Regards

Todd

Marra
    • Total posts: 45
    Up

Thanks, Todd. I’ll look them up! :-)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.