Home – New Forums Starting your journey Good quality and reasonably priced business cards

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SavvySME
    • Total posts: 201
    Up
    ::

Looking for get about 4 sets of 500 business cards printed :) Would love to see where is the cheapest place (without sacrificing too much on quality). We’ve tried vista print before and the quality is subpar. Looking to spend under $80 for each 500 set.

Any suggestions guys :)? We’re in Sydney!

John C.
    • Total posts: 439
    Up

I’m on my second set of business cards. The first was from Vistaprint, as I got sucked in by their somewhat misleading advertising – sure, the base price was very cheap, but once you add all the little extras and shipping it ends up costing the same or more as the local places. The quality of the cards was very ordinary.

My second set of cards I got printed recently through Dark Horse printing They are local, the quality was exceptional and it worked out to $80 for 1000 cards. I couldn’t be happier.

Please note that in both cases I designed the cards myself, so I have no experience with the design services at either company.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
    John

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

As in any industry, you really get what you pay for!

Lower prices generally means the stock/printing isn’t as good or that your celloglazes will peel up in no time.

Can recommend Jake from Emroy Printing for superb quality – I would give him a call and see if you can work something out for the 4 sets.

Good luck :)

NickHumphries
    • Total posts: 418
    Up

Ordering first batch of business cards right now! I got the designs ready and was just about order from Vistaprint because they have a special offer up and running. But they’re not worth it?

I got the designs, and only need cards for me and my partner.. 100 each.

Nick

EmbalmSkincare
    Participant
    • Total posts: 459
    Up

Hi Nick,

I just received my business cards, $56 including delivery at Red Print.
    It’s 250 cards. The quality is pretty good but there is another option for $99.

http://www.redprint.com.au

BUSINESS CARDS
    Full colour 2 Sides on thick 350gsm card with UV varnish
    250 for only $49

Next time, I will go with the $99 option but for now, they’re look good (not cheap though).

Regards,
    Mel

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

Hi All,

I am happy to chat to anyone looking to get business cards…

Have sent a PM to you

AdvancedPetSitting
    • Total posts: 357
    Up

I use expresscards.com.au for all my printing needs. Quality is expensionals and prices are very competitive. With business cards I usually get 1000 mat laminated $70 (no other costs such as shipping).

They are very professional and if there is something wrong with your artwork they call you straight away to notify you.

Geronimo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 237
    Up
    NickHumphries, post: 120464 wrote:
    Ordering first batch of business cards right now! I got the designs ready and was just about order from Vistaprint because they have a special offer up and running. But they’re not worth it?

I got the designs, and only need cards for me and my partner.. 100 each.

Nick

They’ve always got a special, and no, they’re not worth it. I got a set of their ultra awesome super dooper cards, which were so bad that I binned them. They did refund my money, so they were good in that respect.

YMMV

BarefootMaternity
    • Total posts: 99
    Up

You should check out todays deal from BizzBuzz….its for business cards!
    http://bizzbuzz.com.au/?welcome=true

AussiePin.com.au
    • Total posts: 26
    Up

Vistaprint is over-rated due to their aggressive marketing strategies. I’ve received quite a lot of spam faxes from them in the past.

I’ve used Saltprint in the past, and they have good value for money.. good quality prints, and would use them again.

SavvySME
    • Total posts: 201
    Up

I’ve decided to go with Agent Mail from this forum :)! Thanks for all your help!

Thanks for reading,

Wendy

marnieb
    • Total posts: 159
    Up

http://www.ibscards.com.au do great quality printing and they are quite cheap!

inkable
    • Total posts: 129
    Up

We offer a wide range of business cards starting around $32 AUD which includes delivery anywhere in Australia. You can find our business cards here: Business Card Printing

We also don’t charge that much extra for double sided cards or other specialty coatings.

If you have any questions about paper and coating stock selection don’t hesitate to PM us!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.