Home – New Forums Logistics Good Wholesaler

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    gibler
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hey everyone. I have started a new online business for kids clothes. I have found a few good suppliers but I am now out of ideas. I have searched and searched for some wholesalers in Australia but I keep coming up with overseas wholesalers. Does anyone have any suppliers that are trusting and not too expensive. I am also starting to get in boutique clothing also, which again is find an Australian wholesaler with great quality.
    I would appreciate any suggestions as I am close to being googled out :) although I wont let it beat me!!

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up

Welcome,gibler,

Here’s hoping you find the support you need. Perhaps you could add a signature to your forum posts (click on ‘control panel’ above) and don’t forget to share your real name so the community can say hello/respond properly!

Love your work,

Sam

sam_leader
    • Total posts: 660
    Up

Welcome,gibler,

Here’s hoping you find the support you need. Perhaps you could add a signature to your forum posts (click on ‘control panel’ above) and don’t forget to share your real name so the community can say hello/respond properly!

Love your work,

Sam

SalenaKnight
    • Total posts: 604
    Up

have you attended any trade shows – there are hundreds of wholesalers at each one?

SalenaKnight
    • Total posts: 604
    Up

have you attended any trade shows – there are hundreds of wholesalers at each one?

simonw
    • Total posts: 60
    Up
    flower-child, post: 107444 wrote:

How do you go about finding trade shows? I have never heard of any in my area, but more to the point I wouldn’t know where to look

gibler, post: 107415 wrote:
    Hey everyone. I have started a new online business for kids clothes. I have found a few good suppliers but I am now out of ideas. I have searched and searched for some wholesalers in Australia but I keep coming up with overseas wholesalers. Does anyone have any suppliers that are trusting and not too expensive. I am also starting to get in boutique clothing also, which again is find an Australian wholesaler with great quality.
    I would appreciate any suggestions as I am close to being googled out :) although I wont let it beat me!!

I am a member on Salehoo, a pretty good wholesale directory. From memory there are some aussie clothes wholesalers, I will have a look tonight and PM you any

simonw
    • Total posts: 60
    Up
    flower-child, post: 107444 wrote:

How do you go about finding trade shows? I have never heard of any in my area, but more to the point I wouldn’t know where to look

gibler, post: 107415 wrote:

I am a member on Salehoo, a pretty good wholesale directory. From memory there are some aussie clothes wholesalers, I will have a look tonight and PM you any

JDW01
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Try these guys based in Northcote, Melbourne.

http://www.houseofhorwood.com.au/

5/177-181 Beavers Road
    Northcote
    VIC 3070

Ph: (03) 9489 3188

cheers,

Joel.

JDW01
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Try these guys based in Northcote, Melbourne.

http://www.houseofhorwood.com.au/

5/177-181 Beavers Road
    Northcote
    VIC 3070

Ph: (03) 9489 3188

cheers,

Joel.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.