Home – New Forums Marketing mastery google ads, pending review

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Corset Kylie
    • Total posts: 28
    Up
    ::

After having some success with Google adwords, I decided I would try and improve my campaigns a little further and get more direct traffic to certain parts of my shop, dependant on the keywords they had searched.

ie. if someone had searched for leather corset, it my ad would direct them straight to my leather catergory of products instead of to my home page. I don’t know if this will be successful or not, as my biggest mistake, was to edit my current ads to do this, instead of creating new ones. My ads have now been in a pending review status for two days, does anyone have any idea how long the review process normally takes?

When I first signed up, a google consultant was on the phone within the hour, and I was up and running, I guess that kind of service is only available to new clients.

Thanks
    K

Tony Pfitzner
    • Total posts: 213
    Up

Hi Kylie

Normally, ads should be reviewed within an hour or so max.

You could try creating a new ad with the same text and destination URL and pausing the original. If this works you could do same with the rest.

Make sure your destination URL actually works. You can test this by clicking on the ad in the Adwords management console.

If the problem persists, and your ad is consistent with Google’s editorial guidelines, it may be something to do with the nature of the content on your site. You can take up a ticket with Google in Australia, but won’t be able to do this until working hours Monday.

Sandy Naidu
    • Total posts: 116
    Up

Should not take 2 days…May be there was something wrong with the ad you created…Try creating another ad…

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

Hi Kylie – just to echo previous posters, I don’t think it should take 2 days. I would also suggest trying again.

I wonder if you could still gain some assistance from Google? When I joined a member of their “welcome team” rang me and actually set up the campaigns and ads for me (at no charge) so they all are quite specific/to specific pages etc.. works well. If you didn’t receive that service to begin with, I would suggest seeing if you can find their ‘welcome team’ and finding out more about this service.

Good luck!!

Aidan
    • Total posts: 1,125
    Up

Hi Kylie,

It’s probably just waiting review, the non family safe stuff takes a little longer, it can take several days in some instances.

Vilson
    Participant
    • Total posts: 184
    Up

Hi kylie,

Do not worry for that, it will take up to 3 business working days for review.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=99486

But you can call to 1800 287 850 and tell them to put in higher Priority.

hope it works..

Create Online Test or Quiz on ScoreBell
    Corset Kylie
    • Total posts: 28
    Up

I got through, send an email to the person who helped me set it up to start with, she apologised for the delay, but didnt give a reason, she approved the ads straight away and I went live last night.

K

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.