Home Forums Marketing mastery Google Adwords campaign

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    StanZ
    • Total posts: 7

Hi Netboost,

Thanks so much for your reply in detail.

I was just wondering – How is ClickTale better than Google Analytics which is free?

Cheers,

B Cooper
    • Total posts: 211
    Netboost SEO, post: 93051 wrote:
    The most important thing is to track what is done.

• split test your ad copy
    • invest in a quality landing page – try unbounce.com
    • split test your landing page
    • track user behaviour on landing page – try clicktale.com
    • setup advanced analytics to track conversions

Remember that there are far more options than Adwords that can often be a lot more cost effective.

check out this article on setting up your analytics tracking

Thanks for that, some good resources! :)

Steve_Minshall
    • Total posts: 518
    B Cooper, post: 92623 wrote:
    Yes that makes sense. So we’d be looking at, possibly, several hundred dollars and a few months with no returns – assuming that you measure everything and make the necessary changes along the way? That seems reasonable.

Cheers
    Brentis :)

I actually find the beauty of adwords is its immediacy. Before we had our SEO sorted I would find that adwords was literally like turning on or off a tap for phone calls. Even now, if we are having a really busy day when we can not cope with lots of calls, I still pause adwords to reduce the calls. (Sounds dumb I know but when you are at capacity you are at capacity)

So I would say that Adwords big advantage over other types of advertising is you can get results (good or bad) very quickly. Therefore, refining can be done quickly.

B Cooper
    • Total posts: 211
    Steve_Minshall, post: 93141 wrote:
    I actually find the beauty of adwords is its immediacy. Before we had our SEO sorted I would find that adwords was literally like turning on or off a tap for phone calls. Even now, if we are having a really busy day when we can not cope with lots of calls, I still pause adwords to reduce the calls. (Sounds dumb I know but when you are at capacity you are at capacity)

So I would say that Adwords big advantage over other types of advertising is you can get results (good or bad) very quickly. Therefore, refining can be done quickly.

Haha, I like the tap metaphor. I might just have to purchase myself a tap too ;)

Brentis

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.