Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Google Adwords Conversions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Andy_Smith
    • Total posts: 24
    Up
    ::

Going back to your original question. I would say it depends on how you structure your campaigns. Also, if your Ad is trying to get as many people through the funnel as possible you’ll find that the conversion rate will be lower. If you try to somewhat dissuade the wrong people from clicking through, but still appeal to the right people, your CR will be higher. It’s a tough process because you’ll constantly be thinking “ah, this ad has a better CTR, must be better”. But it varies on your goals.
    We get anything between 6% for a branded campaign, to 2-3% for the less targeted campaigns.

Shaukat Adam Khalid
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,528
    Up

Some of the best Adwords produce a low CTR but high conversions. The idea is to enter into the conversation that is going in the mind of your prospect. Here’s an example of an ad that will give you low CTR but really high conversions. Guess what the topic is on and how many emotional buttons does it push?

World War 3: Other Woman
    Did he say “She’s more beautiful” ?
    84% Failure Unless You Act Now
    DivorceCaseStudy.com/FreeReport

Andy_Smith, post: 96605 wrote:
    Going back to your original question. I would say it depends on how you structure your campaigns. Also, if your Ad is trying to get as many people through the funnel as possible you’ll find that the conversion rate will be lower. If you try to somewhat dissuade the wrong people from clicking through, but still appeal to the right people, your CR will be higher. It’s a tough process because you’ll constantly be thinking “ah, this ad has a better CTR, must be better”. But it varies on your goals.
    We get anything between 20% for a branded campaign, to 2-3% for the less targeted campaigns.
    peter k
    • Total posts: 15
    Up

Hi Brentis

I found that Adword doesn’t really work. We spent $6000 last year for a 3 months trial and only received $1500 work back from the calls and e-mail.
    I would not waist my time or money on Adwords.

Good luck

Wedding shoes

Promotional USBS

Shaukat Adam Khalid
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,528
    Up

Doesnt work = ” i dont know how to mAke it work for me”.

Now if i had 10 cents for evey time i hear “doesnt work. Dont waste ur time/money “, i would be a multi millionaire.

Reality is that there are those who are making super high roi with adwords at a cost per lead of $1 -$1.50.

They understand the difference between transactional and relationship marketing.

Image and institutional advertising is finally dying.

Even corporations Are going for direct response marketing and accepting that sales don’t happen until and unless the prospect knows , likes and trusts you regardless of marketing tool you use.

People wont trust you if you don’t give them reasons to.

one of the biggest mistakes i have seen with successful adwords (high CTR) but low to no conversion is that the link is to the main site and not a page that continues from the original ad in the adword.

adwords must be like a newspaper headline and the page link is the like an article. they are both connected.

by the way, i don’t offer google ad words services so i don’t gain anything. i am however considering to offer a reporting service because i do alot of research on what’s working now and producing significant sales from direct marketing (offline/online).

AgentMail
    • Total posts: 1,741
    Up

My CTR is about 0.97% – have no idea on my conversion, and I know everyone just let out a big gasp!!!! I spend about $200 per month on adwords. One client I have picked up is now worth $30k profit per year to me, so will I continue – you bet I will!

My only piece of advice is to respond quickly – people searching the net are generally doing so because it is top of mind now – if you don’t answer your phone, return a message or email quickly, they have another dozen ad’s and 11million hits on organic search to choose from.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.