Home – New Forums Tech talk Google Analytics

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    T j Turner
    • Total posts: 240
    Up
    ::

I am trying to add the code for google analytics to my online store but can’t seem to figure out how to do it.

Any help would be great

Tanja

RaspberryBlack
    • Total posts: 47
    Up

Hi Tanja,

have you found the Analytics help? Do you have access to the source code of your online store?

Cheers,
    Tina

T j Turner
    Up
    RaspberryBlack, post: 75237 wrote:
    Hi Tanja,

have you found the Analytics help? Do you have access to the source code of your online store?

Cheers,
    Tina

Yes i do have access to the source code on my website but i can’t find the code on google when i log into it

Tiggerito
    • Total posts: 362
    Up
    T j Turner, post: 75238 wrote:
    Yes i do have access to the source code on my website but i can’t find the code on google when i log into it

When editing your profiles settings you should see a “check status” link near the top right.

Click on that to see the code.

T j Turner
    Up

I found the code in google but how do i add it to my website as when i put it in the source code section i can’t see anything

VehicleMods
    • Total posts: 124
    Up
    T j Turner, post: 75242 wrote:
    I found the code in google but how do i add it to my website as when i put it in the source code section i can’t see anything

I’d say you need to talk to OpenStores about how to include it. I use Joomla software and there were some free extensions that added it.

T j Turner
    Up
    VehicleMods, post: 75244 wrote:
    I’d say you need to talk to OpenStores about how to include it. I use Joomla software and there were some free extensions that added it.

Thanks for that I will go and email them to find out if I can add it to the store

Tanja

RaspberryBlack
    • Total posts: 47
    Up

I have checked on your website, the code is not in there yet. I’ve got no idea about how your online shop system works and lets you edit the code, but if you can edit it directly it should look like this and should be a matter of copy, paste and save:

[HTML]

[…]

[… content of your website]
    [your script should go here]

[/HTML]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.