Home – New Forums Tech talk Google Apps CRM thats Integrated

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Got Game
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Seems many business owners are making the transition into the cloud using Google Apps, but we all need some foresight to make sure the Apps we commit to are sustainable over the long term. So the question everyone should ask is;

– What CRM is available in the Marketplace that includes Invoicing and/or Accounting and is integrated with contacts, either via gmail or Outlook?

Share your ideas, experience and opinions, as this will affect any business making the transition today, forever…

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Got Game,

Nice to meet you.

To help us give you a personal welcome, it would be great if you could please start by posting in the introductions thread and also let us know a little about yourself by filling in your profile in ‘Control panel‘. Having a completed forum profile is particularly important to other community members and shows them you are here to participate openly and genuinely.

I see that you’re also planning to get involved in some offline meet-ups soon. Hope you have fun and make some great connections.

All the best,
    Jayne

websitedesigner
    • Total posts: 917
    Up

Hi mate there is a discussion here on insightly. I think a lot of people are searching for the one piece of technology that does everything but i don’t think such thing exists – it perhaps never well. But for me insightly does the job of 3 other software programs and is a great, simple option.

CloudLogic
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Got Game, CRM integration with any cloud service is likely to be an ever-changing cycle. That’s one of the advantages of cloud services: they can quickly set up and pull down functionality to integrate with other cloud services (aka “a mashup”). So finding a CRM now that does or does not have Google Apps contact integration and accounting integration will not guarantee that state of affairs will stay “forever”.

Our pick of the CRMs is Solve360 since its so easy to use and customise and the team over there are constantly innovating and producing tighter integration with Google Apps.

Solve360 has integration with FreshBooks which is an online billing and book-keeping service.

Our other key CRM picks are usually Salesforce.com and Zoho which have add-ins (including in-house) that can produce invoices and do financials.

HammockFG
    • Total posts: 136
    Up

I just got an email about the latest Sage ACT 2012 CRM that has new integrated features with google apps. Not personally 100% sure about the invoice side of things as we’ve never used it for that sort of thing, but it is a strong sales CRM so I imagine it has something like that up it’s sleeve….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.