Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Graphic designers/web designers/social media wanted for partnerships

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    premiumseonz
    • Total posts: 13
    Up
    ::

Hi folks. I’m just putting out feelers at the moment for complementary services that would be interested in teaming up and creating referral relationships with my new service.

http://www.premiumseo.co.nz is an SEO service with some extra punch. Not only do we guarantee to increase Google rankings, we also offer sales optimization packages which we guarantee will increase conversions within 14 days of implementation.

I’m looking for others who run complementary web-related services who might be interested in forming affiliate/referral relationships. If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, let me know!

Brett N/Nerds Computer
    • Total posts: 76
    Up

Why don’t you shoot me an email we will see if we can work something out.

Cheers,

Brett

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Are you looking for businesses that refer to you, or you referring to other businesses.

What sort of guarantee do you have? Do you have some concrete results to prove your claims?

Cheers,

Matt

NickHumphries
    • Total posts: 418
    Up

Got you covered if needed

premiumseonz
    • Total posts: 13
    Up
    Brett N/Nerds Computer, post: 116744 wrote:
    Why don’t you shoot me an email we will see if we can work something out.

Cheers,

Brett

Thanks Brett, will send you an email now.

Are you looking for businesses that refer to you, or you referring to other businesses.

What sort of guarantee do you have? Do you have some concrete results to prove your claims?

Hi Matt, mainly I’m looking for businesses who will refer clients to me in exchange for a commission – web design businesses being the ideal candidates. I would certainly be open to reciprocal arrangements as well. My guarantees are outlined on my site: conversion rate increase for the optimized page within 14 days of implementation, and rankings improvements for 2 keywords (out of a minimum 3 keywords) for the SEO side of things.

It’s a new business so I’m very focused on putting together case studies/testimonials etc from my first few clients right now. I should have a video marketing case study and some SEO results up within the next 2 weeks. I got my first testimonial from an SEO client a couple of days ago:

“I have used Premium SEO NZ for an information based niche site in the health sector (the site is globally orientated).

I will judge the niche topic of the site tobe medium competitive on a global scale. It is winnable long term, but requires effort.

At the moment of using Premium SEO NZ the site had about 10-15 unique long pages of very high quality and was about 3/4of a year old (thus it hadn’t celebrated its first birthday yet).

Before using Premium SEO NZ the site had practically no link building (only two links from other information content sites, I think).

The site was dancing and bouncing around inGoogle – between Google positions in the 50s and pages so far out that I didn’t bother checking.

Premium SEO NZ produced wonderful results after only one month (even after 3 weeks, if I remember correctly). The site had moved all the way to the bottom of page one for the primary keyword.

I then decided to use Premium SEO NZ for another month to see where it could take me. And soon hereafter the site started to move upwards and shifting and dancing between positions 1 and 5.

Today, as I write this, before the end of two months with Premium SEO NZ, the site is number 1 in Google on its primary keyword.

A happy Premium SEO NZ customer!”

Note: that was through the Penguin update as well, and rankings weren’t affected.

Got you covered if needed

Thanks Nick, I’ll send you a PM now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.