Home – New Forums Find the help you need Graphic/Product Designer Needed (Caps, Bags etc)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    marketingweb
    • Total posts: 625
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

I know there are lots of great graphic designers out there in the world of flying solo, so hoping the one with the specific skills I need can stick their hand up!

Looking for a graphic designer who has some relevant experience with promotional product design or something similar, in particular the design of custom made/decorated caps, t-shirts, custom bags and similar products for corporate clients.

Person I’m looking for needs to be able to be given a logo and a brief, and come up with designs that match what the client is after, are creative, and are also technically possible to create! Or you can cover most of this but need some training on the technical stuff of product decoration, that’s fine too.

This is NOT just one project, but will be ongoing regular work, almost equivalent amount to a reasonable part time job, but still on your own schedule etc. But that said, need to understand the concept of deadlines!

Any interest, probably easiest to PM me, or you can give me a call on 0402 955 450.

Thanks in advance.
    Matt Cummins.

AGMBris
    • Total posts: 319
    Up

Hello Matt

I have worked with and would recommend Judith at Spinn Media, http://www.spinnmedia.com.au

Very creative, economically friendly and professional.

Good luck.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Matt,

That sounds like a great opportunity for the right person, and I hope they turn up soon. We’ll put a shout out on Twitter and Facebook for you to spread the word. :)

In the meantime, you may like to take a browse through the graphic designers section of our directory and see if you spot any likely candidates.

Good luck with it all,
    Jayne

Meagan@Elephas
    • Total posts: 18
    Up

Hi Matt,

I have forwarded you a PM !

Kind regards,
    Meagan
    (Elephas Design)

tasharus
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    marketingweb, post: 127811 wrote:
    Hi All,

I know there are lots of great graphic designers out there in the world of flying solo, so hoping the one with the specific skills I need can stick their hand up!

Looking for a graphic designer who has some relevant experience with promotional product design or something similar, in particular the design of custom made/decorated caps, t-shirts, custom bags and similar products for corporate clients.

Person I’m looking for needs to be able to be given a logo and a brief, and come up with designs that match what the client is after, are creative, and are also technically possible to create! Or you can cover most of this but need some training on the technical stuff of product decoration, that’s fine too.

This is NOT just one project, but will be ongoing regular work, almost equivalent amount to a reasonable part time job, but still on your own schedule etc. But that said, need to understand the concept of deadlines!

Any interest, probably easiest to PM me, or you can give me a call on 0402 955 450.

Thanks in advance.
    Matt Cummins.

I recommend to have a look at the designer Tom Cox at http://www.coxeco.com/

Impressive designs and very good approach to the customers. Wide experience and amazing understanding of client’s business needs.

Dean @ Four P’s Marketing
    • Total posts: 11
    Up

Hi Matt,

The graphic artist I use continually comes up with great, cost effective ideas.

I’ve used them on a wide-range of logo type work and its applications onto various products.

Her prices are fantastic and they are great to work with. I’ve told her about your post and she’s keen – in fact she said she’ll put together a mini-portfolio of some of her work that matches your call out.

In the meantime, if interested, please check her website http://www.angeldesigns.com.au or call Anne [or Caitlin] at their office on [03] 9803 7474.

Thanks
    Dean Parker

liquidink
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi there Matt, I see you already have a few replies but would love for you to consider my application. I have sent you a PM outlining my experience with this work. Best of luck with the search,
    Kind Regards, Rosa Piciocco, Liquidink Graphic Design

marketingweb
    • Total posts: 625
    Up

Hi All,

Thanks for your posts, PM’s, texts, and phone calls – from those above and a few more!

A fantastic response so far to my call out – have already spoken to some great people – haven’t yet had a chance to contact the ones I recommended to me above as opposed to thos who had contacted me themselves, but will make sure I do so.

Flying solo has come through again. This above doesn’t relate to my “flying solo” business but to something else i’ve recently taken on, and was struggling to find someone locally who could do what I need. One post on here and i’ve now spoilt for choice.

Anyone else who thinks it might be up their alley, of course, please contact me. However at this stage, because i’ve now come into contact with some great people with specific relevant experience, I have decided to try to work with somone (or ones) who done done this type of work or something similar before, rather than training up someone who has general design skills.

Thanks again to all.

Matt

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.