Home – New Forums New here? Share your story graphics design/CGI business

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    3dgraphicswiz
    • Total posts: 14
    Up
    ::

Hello
    I am a student/enthusiast in graphics design and 3D animation/effects. I will write more in the starting a business thread.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there 3dgraphicswiz,

Welcome! Please feel free to tell us a bit more about yourself here too – including your name and where you’re based.

All the best,
    Jayne

3dgraphicswiz
    • Total posts: 14
    Up

I am Andrew, based in SE Melbourne.

Besides 3D graphics [trust me you have to take your mind off that or you go crazy] I am a keen chess player and war history buff, especially the US Civil War. I have never been to the US. But if I did I would want to see some of the places where it happened. Some people would probably find that a bit sick I know!! I also play around with Linux for fun; I have my PC dual booted with Ubuntu. I also like reading about conspiracies/plots/weird wacky way out theories about anything.

I better not turn up at a Flying Solo meet up. Things could start off at the first battle of Bull Run and then progress to the next world chess championship and end with wacked out ideas about MH370.

I am not particularly political. But if you want me to get fired up then talk to me about how the current broadband [fraudband] internet network is going.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Thanks Andrew :)

You will be pleased to know that chats about Linux and Ubuntu pop up around here from time to time. The peeps who are interested in those topics will be delighted to have your input into their discussions!

Jayne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.