Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Great events next week in Southern Sydney…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up
    ::

Hi All

Our friends at the St George and Sutherlandshire BEC are staging some terrific low cost presentations and a free expo on Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd April.

‘Think Business’ combines a Business Expo, Workshops and sponsored activities including a Business Lunch, Cocktail Party and Breakfast with internationally acclaimed guest speakers, Peter FitzSimons, Justin Herald and Iggy Pintado.

For full details and bookings hop along to: http://www.thinkbusiness.org.au

…and if you go along, be sure to pop back here and let us know what you learned!

Robert

peppie
    • Total posts: 525
    Up

I am almost sorry to have to say to you Robert that I can’t really find anything in the program that really interests me. And the only events that might are the ones that COST, a bit too much I thinks, and especially being meals and cocktail parties I would not be interested in either.

Am I being too picky? Well maybe just a bit, but I find many of these events just don’t help my situation very much – excepting F S Live of course!!

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

No problem Peppie, this may not be an ideal fit for you. I know the organisers well and they always put on a fine event and definitely draw the numbers. The expo will be good and there’s likely to a mass of networking opportunities.

Robert

RoMzRomeo
    • Total posts: 9
    Up

The guys at BEC Kirrawee are great, Maria and Lara are fantastic.

Thankx for the info Robert. I am attending some of the events.

If the topic does not interest me, I would still go because it is a great place to meet like minded people. Its a great place for insperation and motivation. The speakers are successful and there are many reason that they became that way, thats another reason for me to attend.

Romel

Mariaat BEC
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Thanks Robert for posting our event. Our BEC strives to support businesses from start up to well established prosperous businesses. The point of “Think Business” is to provide an event with something for everyone and thereby bring the entire business community together.

As businesses grow they need to form new alliances, new supply chains and new customers and this can be enhanced by being connected to the entire business community in which they are operating.

The Expo is free as are the workshops. The buzz around this event has been fantastic and I am confident it will provide businesses at all stages and sizes a unique opportunity to network. For those of you unsure of how to network I would invite you to join my free session on Thursday 22nd at 3.30pm. If interested hurry as places are filling quickly.

peppie
    • Total posts: 525
    Up

Certainly not wishing to seem put downish and if Robert says they are great people I have no doubt it will be good. In fact I have heard Iggy Pintado speak before and he has very good things to say. Yes I know he was at last years FS live, but I heard him at another event the day before that!

As you say Robert, the subject matter is not quite up my street and being as I am at present head down and tail up heavily into restructuring my business just now I am having to be very realistic about just what I events I do go to. I even was willing to forgo going to the Easter Show yesterday!!!!

Farid Zaki
    • Total posts: 110
    Up

I believe it is going to be a fantastic couple of days, so much so that I booked to attend all the functions over the two days.

Maria, Lara and the whole team at the St George BEC do such a good job that I have no doubt that any business owner operating in that region will benefit from attending the events and networking with other fellow business owners.

Also the speakers and the presentors are top of the range in my opinion.

Farid L. Zaki
    http://www.atpaccounting.com.au

Mariaat BEC
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi Farid

Thanks for your support. We are all very excited about Think Business and look forward to seeing you there.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.