Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Greetings fellow Soloists

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Cambo_Bizfone
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi there fellow Soloists and new business owners. My name is Cameron and I am here to introduce myself to you all.

What is going on? What’s happening? I have been working in the Telecommunications Industry for just on 15 years, the majority of that time has been spent in Account Management roles, and the majority of this time was spent working for or with Telstra.

After due consideration, and dwindling opportunities to be different in the market, I decided to take the plunge and start up my own business. This has given me the freedom to work outside of the square and look at ways that I can bring the customer service aspect back to a companies telecommunications needs. I am focused on ensuring companies have the right solution to suit their needs and to make sure it is delivered in a timely and professional manner. From my own experiences and that of many others, it was clear that mobile communications was an area that was crying out for “good old fashioned service”.

So, it is with understandable excitement that I am able to use my technical expertise and business experience to benefit my clients by providing them with what all business owners deserve; Personal, Professional and Reliable Support with their mobile phones and mobile broadband.

Feel free to contact me if you think that I can be of assistance to you.

Regards

Cameron

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.