Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Greetings from Blue Mountains

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Halyna67
    • Total posts: 18
    Up
    ::

Hello I am a newbie from the lovely Blue Mountains in NSW. In the past I have been an Architect and Designer but a few years ago had a career change and delved into Natural Therapies which I am passionate about.

I am currently working as a Massage Therapist contracting to a large Day Spa in Katoomba. I have recently finished my studies in Shiatsu (a Japanese form of bodywork based on Traditional Chinese Medicine, similar to Acupuncture). There are not too many jobs out there for Shiatsu Practitioners so I have delved into the exciting world of developing my own practice.

I am going to be working out of a clinic at Norwest and have my own clinic at Glenbrook.

As we all know there is more to developing a practice than just putting a shingle above a door. Thankfully in this day and age there are so many options for getting the word out via technology, which is one of the reasons I have joined Flying Solo.

I have already gotten heaps of tips from various forums and emails from Flying Solo. I love the concept of knowing that I am not alone in setting up and running my own business.

Looking forward to meeting you all and sharing.

Regards,

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there Halyna,

It’s lovely to have you here – thanks for introducing yourself to us.

When I’m not hanging out here on Flying Solo I’m in the natural health industry too, so I’m always delighted when a new praccie joins us in the forums.

Hope your new clinics both go brilliantly for you!
    Jayne

Halyna67
    • Total posts: 18
    Up

Hi Jayne,

I feel like I already know you!!

I purchased one of your flower essences recently (Destiny Calls) and have enjoyed using it. What I didn’t expect though was the little leaflet inside the box which gave me all sorts of helpful hints that I have taken on board. I love the whole branding of your business!

I look forward to joining you for the Practitioner training at some stage.

Regards,

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hello and welcome Halyna

I loved reading about your career changes, Flying Solo is a great forum for small business.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    Halyna67, post: 180958 wrote:
    Hi Jayne,

I feel like I already know you!!

I purchased one of your flower essences recently (Destiny Calls) and have enjoyed using it. What I didn’t expect though was the little leaflet inside the box which gave me all sorts of helpful hints that I have taken on board. I love the whole branding of your business!

I look forward to joining you for the Practitioner training at some stage.

Regards,

Halyna, thank you for your feedback, and for your enthusiasm for Tribe of the Tree – you’ve made my day! (Seriously! :D I am doing the happy dance at my desk!)

We do have a couple of practitioner training events coming up, so I will send you a message about them.

In the meantime, I’m looking forward to getting to know you here on the forum, and hope to meet you in person sometime soon.

All the best,
    Jayne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.