Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Greetings from Cool Vending

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    coolvending
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Cool Vending provide vending services across the Sydney metropolitan area and manage vending machines for a large number of companies, from small businesses to large corporations.

We provide premium vending machines and brand name drinks, snacks and chocolates. We also sell new and second hand vending equipment across Australia, provide vending machine maintenance and supply parts.

We also sell sited vending machines in various regions across Sydney so people looking at starting in the vending industry can start earning income from day 1.

Cool Vending is a professional, vending company with over 30 years of combined experience.

We are available to provide unbiased information about the vending industry to all Flying Solo members. :)

For any information contact David on 0411 144 075 or email us.

Check us out at the links below

http://www.coolvending.com.au/

http://www.facebook.com/coolvendingsydney

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi David,

Nice to meet you.

We’re all about the people behind the businesses around here, so please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself as well as your business.

Looking forward to getting to know you,
    Jayne

coolvending
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

OK Jane.

Here goes with how we went solo.

The wife started the business some 15 years ago when the kids were young. She was looking for something she could do during school hours to earn some extra income. Following searching for several months (or it could have been years) we came across vending. It looked relatively straight forward with the advantage of being able to grow it to fit within our time constraints. Boy, did we have some things to learn.

We started with about 6 small machines. At this time I was looking at leaving my relatively successful career in the government for a new challenge. After we got a couple of big new clients we got excited. :D We started extrapolating how things might be if we had a few more large clients.

To cut a long story short, I took extended leave from my job to grow the business. I never returned.

We have been doing vending ever since. Learning and growing.

Some years ago I came to the reliasation that providing information and assistance to others wanting to get started in the industry gave me equal (if not more) satisfaction than me just chasing the dollar.

I have found since, that the deals come more easily and I don’t have to be out there banging the drum as much. Maybe something to be said for word of mouth or maybe we are now on a roll. Things seem to manifest from the least likely sources.

Maybe the next step is a move towards enlightenment so at the end I can say that I did something more than just make some money. ;)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

That’s a great story David – thank you for sharing it with us :)

Have a great day,
    Jayne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.