Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Greetings from Ideaz Inc.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ideazinc
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Greetings to All –

I would like to take a minute to introduce myself and my Company. We are Ideaz Inc, a full service digital agency (print, media, interactive, and web) based in New Delhi, India, and are looking to actively build and nurture new relationships with partners around the globe.

Ideaz Inc was found in 2003. It’s a privately owned company based in New Delhi, India. Since its inception, Ideaz Inc. has been entrusted to work on some of the world’s most prestigious brands. Our client list includes Accenture, State Farm Insurance, Agilent Technologies, Volvo Cars, TATA Group, British Telecom, Canon, Airtel, GE, Genpact, Emaar, T-Mobile, EuroRSCG Worldwide amongst others.

Some quick facts about our company: –

– 5+ years and over 500 projects
    – Internal Team of 25 professionals + 7 external consultants
    – End-to-End solutions: web design, development, print, multimedia.
    – Have worked extensively with both SMEs and Fortune 500 blue chip clients.

Our portfolio can be viewed online at our website at http://ideazinc.in. We also have more projects we have done that are not currently on the site, and will be more than glad to provide links to those as well.

A print portfolio can be made available for those who wish to see our work in that category.

Please take a minute to go through our services and let me know if you think we might be able to work together. As stated, we am actively looking to build new relationships with partners across the globe, and am open to all types of work (contract, retainer, project based, etc etc).

I look forward to hearing back from you at the earliest. My cell number is +91.97177.70437, and skype ID is rahul.ideazinc.

Thanks and best regards,

Rahul from Ideazinc.

petercrocker
    • Total posts: 77
    Up

Hi Rahulm, welcome to Flying Solo!

ideazinc
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Thanks for the welcome Peter :)

Renee Barber
    • Total posts: 360
    Up

Welcome from me too, Rahul! I have to say it sounds like your company is pretty gynormous!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.