Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Greetings from Melboure

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Felix CBA
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hello Everyone;

My name is Felix Li, currently working as a Mobile Banker for the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

I discovered this forum when I was doing research topics on “Third Party Referral” in finance industry, seems we have a lot of mind liked people on this forum supporting each other’s businesses.

I have extensive experience in the Home Loan market and customer services, I hope to come to know people in Melbourne area, sharing and building business together.

I am also actively looking to find great business referral partners in Melbourne area where the Bank does reward back with great bonus program, feel free to contact me on [email protected].

Hope you all have a great day!

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi Felix,

Welcome to Flying Solo!

We don’t tend to see a lot of home-loan discussions, but I’m sure there will be conversations about business loans for you to get involved with. Not to mention other entrepreneurial topics.

Hopefully we’ll see you around. :)

Dave

Felix CBA
    Up

Hi Dave,

Thanks heaps!

FS Forum Support, post: 207434 wrote:
    Hi Felix,

Welcome to Flying Solo!

We don’t tend to see a lot of home-loan discussions, but I’m sure there will be conversations about business loans for you to get involved with. Not to mention other entrepreneurial topics.

Hopefully we’ll see you around. :)

Dave

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up
    FS Forum Support, post: 207434 wrote:

Hi Felix

Welcome aboard… Glad to have a personal lender on board, especially considering you are mentioning that you are seeking referral partners.. There are quite a few finance peeps, accountants and the likes on the forum although they may already be tied up with aggregators and the likes.

Please do jump in on any finance queries, as David suggests there are many lending queries which start as business and sometimes migrate to personal. Although you are personal lender, you may be in a position to elaborate on people wanting personal lending for commercial applications that creates a debate from time to time.

Again, happy to have you on board.. Without sounding ‘rude’, if you have the skill set to deal with commercial lending/small business lending please chime in or if its a little left of field to the consumer lending you sit just let people know or else you will get inundated ;)

Look forward to seeing you around..

Cheers
    Jason

ps. Geographically where are you in Vic – which centre do you run from?

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    Felix CBA
    Up

Hi Jason;

Thanks for your comment and warm welcoming message.

I have noticed that there are some area that maybe I can help or assist from a start up business’s perspective or business owner’s perspective.
    My expertise is in the residential lending which including investment purpose as well.

I will like to invest some time look through finance section as well as few others, see how I can make myself useful for the members on the forum.

In terms of my office, as a mobile I am fully mobilized in terms of where I do business (hope this make sense), company fully paid all the expenses, car and gears to make sure that we can work anywhere we like.

But I live in Box Hill area.

regards,

SimplyReplica, post: 207542 wrote:
    Hi Felix

Welcome aboard… Glad to have a personal lender on board, especially considering you are mentioning that you are seeking referral partners.. There are quite a few finance peeps, accountants and the likes on the forum although they may already be tied up with aggregators and the likes.

Please do jump in on any finance queries, as David suggests there are many lending queries which start as business and sometimes migrate to personal. Although you are personal lender, you may be in a position to elaborate on people wanting personal lending for commercial applications that creates a debate from time to time.

Again, happy to have you on board.. Without sounding ‘rude’, if you have the skill set to deal with commercial lending/small business lending please chime in or if its a little left of field to the consumer lending you sit just let people know or else you will get inundated ;)

Look forward to seeing you around..

Cheers
    Jason

ps. Geographically where are you in Vic – which centre do you run from?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.