Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Greetings From Melbourne

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    web4u
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

Quick introduction: Married with 2 crazy dogs – It’s a hectic household!! For a number of years I worked on my own in a Marketing Consulting business that helped small businesses (just like yours) grow in profits & prosper.

Recently I’ve joined a small, but dynamic Web Design & Education company called Web123 – http://www.WEB123.com.au – based in Melbourne.

We’re all about helping you, the small business owner, build a brilliant website, quickly & cost effectively.

So if you either need a new site or a redesign of an existing site because it hasn’t bought you any business, then we may be able to help.

Apples for apples we will surprise you with what we provide for the price!! Including Cutting-Edge Convenience, Easy Email-Marketing, Safe & Simple Shopping Cart & Amazing Valuable Statistics & Reporting.

Thanks for reading & the best of luck with your business – May it not only bring you financial security, but pride & satisfaction.

victorng
    • Total posts: 626
    Up

Hi!

Very cool looking website you’ve got there.

Cheers,
    Victor

victorng
    • Total posts: 626
    Up

Hi!

Very cool looking website you’ve got there.

Cheers,
    Victor

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there web4u,

Thanks for joining us – it’s nice to meet you…. but we do hope that next time you drop in you remember to tell us your name.

We have plenty of chats about marketing and the web around here, so I’m sure your contribution to the boards will be extremely welcome.

Welcome aboard,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi there web4u,

Thanks for joining us – it’s nice to meet you…. but we do hope that next time you drop in you remember to tell us your name.

We have plenty of chats about marketing and the web around here, so I’m sure your contribution to the boards will be extremely welcome.

Welcome aboard,
    Jayne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.