Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Greetings from NodeSpot

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    NodeSpot
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hey FlyingSolo,

I’ve recently launched the BETA of a new idea focused around a SAAS website monitoring & performance tool called NodeSpot. The product effectively allows you to proactively monitor a website and receive emails, phone calls and SMS’s when it goes offline. There is a handful of reporting and nifty features that I’m currently working on as well. I believe there is a niche in the Australian market as there are only a very small handful of companies in Australia that offer something similar, however there is still a lot of work to do.

I’m certainly looking forward to reading about other people’s experiences and hopefully being able to provide some of my own.

Best of luck to everyone else out there, If you’re interested in looking at our site or have any questions, you can view it here.

Cheers
    Josh

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi Josh,

That’s an interesting idea, and good on you for coming up with a solution to this problem.

I wish you every success with the new business, and hope that hanging out with us here gives you plenty of tips to help pull it off.

Best wishes,
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.