Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Greetings from Sydney

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HRTTIM
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone

Firstly just wanted to say I really enjoy reading these forums as I have been doing for the past couple of weeks and thought it was time to take the leap and introduce myself.

My wife is looking to start up a new business as a sole trader and as the one who is more creative she has charge me with handling the backend “business” side of things.

I look forward to sharing our journey with you as we jump on a steep learning curve of owning your own business.

Cheers Tim

Greg_M
    • Total posts: 1,691
    Up

Welcome aboard

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up

Hi Tim,
    Thanks a lot for joining up and jumping into discussions.
    Once you get your business up and running be sure to update your profile and add a post signature with a link to your website so we can learn a little more when you’re ready – you can edit these in control panel.
    All the best with the start up phase, it’s good fun :)
    Cheers
    Peter

WhatsThePlanDan
    Participant
    • Total posts: 297
    Up

Hi Tim,

Welcome! I laughed when I read your post as it is so similar to my own situation! :D

My wife wants to start a business so she doesn’t have to work for someone else anymore – but doesn’t want to have to deal with any “of that businessy stuff” so has delegated it all to me! Luckily I really enjoy that stuff so it suits me too. It’s slowly dawning on her though that I may turn out to be a tougher boss after all! 😮

Good luck and looking forward to seeing you around.

Cheers
    Daniel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.