Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Greetings from Terry of Digital Commerce Information!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dciterry
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hello everyone!

My name is Terry Nieh. I am an international sales executive for Digital Commerce Information of Taiwan.
    Nice to meet you all!

The company are primarily engaged in developing content filtering, encryption software, network monitor system, various types of system of C/S structure and Web Based application programs etc.

At the moment, we are promoting our information security software. The software creates a safe environment for users. While in the environment, every modifications of data files are transparently and automatically encrypted. No change of habits are needed. However, when you’ve taken the data files outside the environment, the files are useless as they cannot be decrypted. There are a lot more tools for flexibility in using this software.

We are looking for partners overseas as we are stationed in Taiwan and China. Distributors, OEM partner, or technology transfer partnerships are all welcome. For more information, please contact me, [email protected], or visit digital-commerce-information-terry.blogspot.com/ for some details on our information security software!

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Hi Terry,

Welcome to the forums – good luck with your online businesses, I hope you are very successful.

Cheers

Matt

dciterry
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

thank you Matt
    :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.