Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Greetings from The Spice Peddler

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Spice Queen
    • Total posts: 31
    Up
    ::

Hi,

These forums have been a massive help with setting up my business – and actually found my accountant and copywriter through Flying Solo :)

I have finally set up a website for my spice and spice blend business as well as selling at markets. Next step is marketing, SEO, networking etc – and hopefully getting a bit of a life and stop being such a workaholic at some point in the future!

Anyway if you need some spices or an are after an exotic spice blend to jazz up your cooking – check out my website http://www.spicepeddler.com.au

Cheers,
    The Spice Queen

RyanMcCausland
    • Total posts: 55
    Up

Welcome Spice Queen! I love wandering through spice sellers at Markets, always a delight for the sense with the bright colours and wonderful smells.

Best of luck with everything.

Spice Queen
    Up

Thanks Spreadsheet Guy (love the name)!

I often have battles with excel so it’s good to know that there is an expert on board. I’ll keep that in mind
    :)

JoshG
    • Total posts: 110
    Up
    Spice Queen, post: 162910 wrote:
    Anyway if you need some spices or an are after an exotic spice blend to jazz up your cooking – check out my website http://www.spicepeddler.com.au

Welcome! Nothing better than a properly spiced steak so I’ll be having a look!

Good luck :)

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Welcome Spice Queen,

Great to hear that things are bubbling along nicely for you :)

I hope you’re having lots of fun with it all too.

Thanks for being part of Flying Solo,
    Jayne

Cat – GLC
    • Total posts: 440
    Up

Welcome Spice Queen.

I bow down to you :)

I have been known to put too much spices in dishes. Glad to see that you ship worldwide as there are a few blends that look amazing.

Also love the recipe section. I have already highlighted the Slow Roast Lamb with Cinnamon, Fennel and Citrus. YUM!!

Cheers

Cat :)

Spice Queen
    Up

Thanks Cat!

The blends are great as they are packed full of flavour and make cooking very easy. They’ve been doing great at the market but I now need to push the online sales.

Great to see that you are in logistics… it’s just what I was looking into earlier. I’ll pm you :)

Cat – GLC, post: 162946 wrote:
    Welcome Spice Queen.

I bow down to you :)

I have been known to put too much spices in dishes. Glad to see that you ship worldwide as there are a few blends that look amazing.

Also love the recipe section. I have already highlighted the Slow Roast Lamb with Cinnamon, Fennel and Citrus. YUM!!

Cheers

Cat :)

Spice Queen
    Up

Forgot to add that I also found my printer for my labels on FS!

Emroy Print and Design :)

They did a fantastic job – thanks Jake!. So that’s three services I’ve found here (and counting…)

Ondetto
    • Total posts: 110
    Up

Welcome, Spice Queen!

I was talking to a local spice company at a marketing the other day and was thinking what a wonderful business it would be. I love cooking with natural herbs and spices!

All the best with your business.

Frederike

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.