Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Greetings Hi and Howdy!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Warrenjc
    • Total posts: 43
    Up
    ::

New member here (obvious newby is obvious) so a quick “about me” before making a splash. :)

I am the BDM, bouncing board and general dogs body for a start up mobile marketing technology company based on the Gold Coast, but soon to go national (we intend and hope).

To clarify, we are not a marketing firm as such. We (and by that I mean not I) have developed cutting edge technology that is achieving incredible results, and it is ready and being used.

Most challenging aspect of course is educating the micro and SME of not only our existence, but also what can be achieved.

So many different options available to businesses today that didnt exist 10 years ago, or 5 years, or even last month.

One aspect of my responsibilities is to engage businesses interest, and to that end I have joined FS to discuss the concerns of business operators on a meaningful level. Open discussions on approaches by telemarketers, (colourful vitriol accepted) are of course mandatory, but also open discussion on the needs of micro and SME business marketing activities, including the pressure those marketing activities can create.

I will not tout the company I work for, or the tech available, to be the “be all and end all” of marketing activities. But it is some pretty cool stuff. :)

So thats a bit about me, and I look forward to kicking the ball around and helping businesses with the emerging mobile marketing tech sector, and of course learning the odd thing here and there too.

Cheers

Warren

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up
    Warrenjc, post: 125403 wrote:
    One aspect of my responsibilities is to engage businesses interest,

Well its worked on me Im keen to know what the company does.

Welcome to the forum.

Steve

Warrenjc
    Up

Thanks for the welcome Steve

I found your forum today so havent had a real chance to go through it all.

Is there a “chest beating gorilla section”?

If there is, I propose a change of name for the category. :)

Cheers

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Warren,

Welcome to Flying Solo and thanks for joining in :)

As you’ve astutely assumed, we don’t really go in for chest-beating around here, but do all take a healthy interest in each other’s businesses, so please feel free to tell us more about what you do, and to add your contact details to your forum signature. (You can do that in the Control panel, which is accessed via the grey bar above the forum).

Looking forward to having you around.
    Jayne

Warrenjc
    Up

Thank you for your welcome Jayne

Yes I see the signature section for details and will be taking advantage of that very shortly.

Cheers

Warren

Warrenjc
    Up

OK admins, have uploaded link to our blog that provides a succinct overview of what we can offer.

Again thanks for the welcomes and I look forward to making some great contacts and helping others where I can.

Cheers

Warren

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.