Home Forums Other discussions Guest house accom in Sydney for business people

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Louiseinpaddington
    • Total posts: 2

Hi all, I really hope it’s ok to post this. I recently set up a stylish guesthouse for business people in inner city Sydney, Paddington. It’s set up for people who need to be in Sydney for work or relocating to Sydney.

Instead of sitting in an expensive, lonely hotel room with few facilities you can stay at Paddington Guest House for very reasonable cost with everything set up for you.

We have recruitment firms and companies who book their staff in to stay with us which is a far less expensive option than hotels and also their staff enjoy the company of fellow guests. http://www.paddingtonguesthouse.com.au

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,465

Hi Louise, and welcome to Flying Solo,

Your guest house sounds lovely.

So that anyone who’s interested can check it out from any of your posts without you needing to include the link, could you please set up a forum signature that includes the details? (To do that, hover your mouse over your forum nickname on the right hand side of the green bar above the forum, and choose Signature).

Thanks in advance, and best of luck for your new venture,
    Jayne

Louiseinpaddington
    • Total posts: 2

Hi thanks so much Jayne, I just added in the contact details, hope that’s what you wanted. The house is also popular with companies who want inexpensive but really nice accommodation for their staff.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.