Home Forums Find the help you need Guidance to set up market stall in Victoria

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jeevan.ravirala
    • Total posts: 1

Hi All,

I am Jeevan and I want to start business which sells juices. I want to start it markets first and build my brand eventually. There is tons of information out there, but I want someone guidance to help me out with step by step things I need todo to get permission and license to set up market stall and sell juices.

Hopefully someone who started business in similar fashion could help me.

I am based in melbourne and all I know is to register with street trader from my council.

Regards
    Jeevan

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712

You need to do your food handling courses (at least the first two). You can do them online fairly cheaply. There is also a heap of regulations that your council can tell you about, as well as: https://www2.health.vic.gov.au/public-health/food-safety/food-businesses/starting-a-food-business/starting-a-food-business-what-to-know

If you are pre making/packing your juices at home you will need a registered kitchen as well as your registered and inspected stall equipment.

It isn’t hard to get registered for a food business but there are a heap of steps to follow and a bit of a cost.

Paul – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 3,127

Hi And Welcome to Flying Solo [USER=116366]@jeevan.ravirala[/USER] . It is great to have you!

Thank you for joining our community and posting.

Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.